Strange Iris?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My eyes aren't very webby, but they are pretty rippled...i wish i had blue eyes :(

I will post a pic of my moms eye later if anyone cares to see. She had to get a tube put in her eye to drain excess fluid in her eye and it has slowly deformed her pupil and she looks like she has a cat eye now, it's kinda awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, they put jenova cells in your mom? O_O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, this makes me wanna take pics of mine. Dunno how I'd manage with just a cell phone camera though :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, they put jenova cells in your mom? O_O
lol, it does kinda remind me of sepheh.

This is my moms right eye, she is completely blind in it from glaucoma. Like I said, she had a tube surgically placed into her eye to drain fluids that caused painful flareups. Over the years it seems the tube has distorted her iris and it really does look like a cat eye.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how did you get the pic? "mum there's some dudes online who want to see your eeeeeeeyes !" haha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..no, it's just as interesting to her as it is to me and she wanted to see it closeup anyway. She saw the pic I posted of my eye and actually suggested it before I could ask:p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you have a kickass camera.
lol, it's the first digital camera i've ever had that cost more than $25 :p. It's a Fujifilm FinePix S700, super sexy budget camera. It cost $250 when I got it but you can get it much cheaper now.

[edit]

just to keep things relevant:

Changed my rooms lighting a bit and I can kinda see some webbiness goin on in some of the pics..lol..this is kinda fun.

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, this makes me wanna take pics of mine. Dunno how I'd manage with just a cell phone camera though :p
Not good, even with looking straight into my vanity's bright light :( I am now jealous of Enix as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually thought my pics were pretty good until I saw Enix's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom