Strange Iris?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, my iris is all webby. I haven't ever seen anyone else with it. Is it normal or some rare, bad ass eye condition that's harmless?

edit: found this, thinking it might be normal, but I still never seen anyone with it.

I'm assuming it's normal. What causes it to be like that, blue reflects your nerves more or something?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean your iris recently changed in to that or you just noticed? Have you been doing anything differently lately? Maybe your eyes are just unique like that.

Or you are getting the Sharingan.

Best answers
wide nosed havin mother ****er...lol jk i always wanted blue eyes like that..but sadly..mine are doo doo brown :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its perfectly natural, i believe its called a contration furrow if my a-level biology can be recalled correctly. they form following changes to the surface of the iris as it dilates and is essentially just unique birth trait just like eye colouring. it'll have no effect on your sight and its quite common, but if the radial folds went across the entire iris to your pupil it could mean abnormal contraction.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
o_O my eyes are nothing like that. Mine seem to have straight lines going around it. They're a mix of blue and green =/ so it's super ugly

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine are so dark you can't even see that they're brown unless there's a light shining in them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's actually not a picture of mine, found it on google. The red picture is mine.

Eyetoy camera ftw.

Regardless, it's pretty cool. I like it. Anyone else have it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's normal.

And yes, this is actually my eye. Took me 15 funking photo's to get it right. Low light room + flash = lose.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine usually fade from green to brown depending on light.
however now there just poo color, it's so unfair.

how did you take those?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err. Extend arm, turn camera, press button. The fact that I'm lefthanded made it difficult because I kept blocking the flash. -.-

And a good camera I guess.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i remember rightly from working at the opticians (god like 6 years ago) everyone's eye is like that, it's just not always noticeable.

it's because your Iris is basically a sphincter :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom