stop downloading half-life!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have heard so many peeps say they keep getting errors when they try to start a game. if you downloaded and installed the official half-life patch and it still dont work this usually means you DOWNLOADED IT!! if you didnt download it reinstall it. here is a tip for peeps who download half-life: THE DOWNLOADED VERSION OF HALF-LIFE DONT WORK ONLINE OR WITH MODS!! GO BUY IT! i got mine off ebay for $20. when i bought it i had no problems! im not saying everyone who has errors downloaded it im just saying some peeps do download it and im tired of it.:D

Best answers
neoboy448 said:
i have heard so many peeps say they keep getting errors when they try to start a game. if you downloaded and installed the official half-life patch and it still dont work this usually means you DOWNLOADED IT!! if you didnt download it reinstall it. here is a tip for peeps who download half-life: THE DOWNLOADED VERSION OF HALF-LIFE DONT WORK ONLINE OR WITH MODS!! GO BUY IT! i got mine off ebay for $20. when i bought it i had no problems! im not saying everyone who has errors downloaded it im just saying some peeps do download it and im tired of it.:D
I have a retail version of half-life as well, and I constantly get errors when I run it. I would assume this proves your theory wrong.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol AT Neoboy!!! I downloaded it, i had a real CD key though because my disc got wrecked years ago, but i dont get any errors :\. So shut up Neoboy and fight. Your all talk and no play ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom