Steam Users - ESF!

Best answers
I was at my exam today, pretty hard one at that ... grade 12 chemistry :p anyways... i came home hoping i could cool down and play some ESF. But my steam won't connect.. is anyone else having this problem right now?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is related to ESF, why?

Your best bet would be to check the Steam Forums, or if you really want to look for an answer here, post it in Off-Topic next time because this really doesn't have anything to do with ESF.

Best answers
I had the same problem... but after 2 hours of waiting I could conect... it isnt a esf related problem. Steam just couldnt download the new patch or something like that ... or it just couldnt conect to the server ^^ Steam = SOMETIMES ****TA!!
well whatever... this thread should be closed ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think hes mentioning it here because he uses steam to play esf. I guess its indirectly related, but related nonetheless.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u tried using the steam pack for esf that u cn get from esf-world (i don't play online much) but try it (it may improve it maybe not) i dunno if it will werk with 1.2 thou (haven't tryed the steam pack with 1.2) i dunno if u have it or not but go find the steam compatible esf fmod.dll (u can find it at esf-world) me i just use won , i see alot of people use steam but in a sense i find the "old" won a little more reliable then steam

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His problem is fixed. I was playing with him online today using steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom