Steam probs...

Best answers
I'm a noob, k, I admit it, I checked all the stickies, and looked throughly over the internet only to see everyone else has problems with steam. I now ask you to hear another.

O.k., I follow the directions, I have the 1.1 beta right, I have steam right, it loads up right, I have a retail half-life right, steam sits for awhile right, Supossedly it's downloading updates...so where are they?

I downloaded steam twice now and all it does is sit there!!! Nothing has been uploaded and all it seems everyone is saying is that'll just work, but I've been on many websites, many counter strike servers, and checked out everysingle resource I can, and it all says the same thing, and it's ethier one or the other.

it's ethier A: Steam works, download it here.
Or B: (insert tons of peeps saying it sucks for various reasons)

I mean, I have been scowering the internet, and (not to complain and make a bad impretion to the oldbies) but for real, it would really help if you didn't just gimme resources or websites that "explain" it.

I just need where to put what, what to put where, and in what order, also, I need so many details on what and how that even an illiterate person might beable to understand.

This post is my last resort...I have been looking over the internet for like 4 hours now and have zero results to show for it.

Basically, I have steam and no updates are happening...why?

and thanks for your patronage ahead of time, I really wanna play esf.
I really really do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom