Steam problem

Best answers
It's a good thing people noticed my previous post -.-

That's my server btw.
Hi gogeta, i dunno where is your previous post sorry :( but your serv is up and mine can't start and i dunno why ...

Have you modifie some files ? like hl_i386.so ? or its just me and my serv miss some libs ...

Trying too look with my hosting but i wich i could find an answer here.

Best answers
well...

this is quicky becomeing a dead mod. someone needs to do something
and find a solution someone much smarter than me HURRY!!!! it doesn't look like theres going to be a steam update to fix this so someone needs to fix it themselves Server fix for listen and dedicated servers GET TO WORK CHOP CHOP!!!

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This mod is far from being dead.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi gogeta, i dunno where is your previous post sorry :( but your serv is up and mine can't start and i dunno why ...

Have you modifie some files ? like hl_i386.so ? or its just me and my serv miss some libs ...

Trying too look with my hosting but i wich i could find an answer here.
You cant find my previous post huh? Is it really that hard to go back a few pages? Not to be mean but I think I'll let you struggle with it :devil:

this is quicky becomeing a dead mod. someone needs to do something
and find a solution someone much smarter than me HURRY!!!! it doesn't look like theres going to be a steam update to fix this so someone needs to fix it themselves Server fix for listen and dedicated servers GET TO WORK CHOP CHOP!!!
umm ya......seems like you noticed my post as well.......:\

I dont know a whole lot about servers, but I still was able to find a workaround, and have been running my server for about 4 days now.

listen servers don't work
I just tried, and it seems to work fine using the workaround I mentioned.

Btw I am using Windows XP so Im not sure about Linux.Sorry.

**EDIT**

One thing I noticed (im not sure if it's related to the update but I don't think it's a coinsidense) some of the maps seems to crash HLDS. An error message pops up and says it can't find a certain model

one of the maps being esf_city, when this map causes the crash the message says it cant find /models/bench.mdl, I've never seen a bench in esf_city so im not sure why it looking for that model.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom