Steam problem....

Best answers
Many of you may be wondering "How can he have Steam if just a couple of days ago he had no cd-key to launch Steam with?" well don't ask me how but I inserted again my cd-key and it worked perfectly.....

Now for the problem.... when I launch steam and go to a server it says "Error verifying UserID Ticket (server unable to contact the authentication server, 27) ...........
What does this mean?

Best answers
I heard that alot of people are having that problem when they try to join servers. Alot of CS people are getting it too.

No idea what it is, but there are alot of people getting it o_o

Best answers
and it's in CS that I'm having the prob because I don't hace any other game..... but the fact is that a couple hours before it worked perfectly, that's what i think it's strange....

Best answers
The Steam master servers are currently down and you cannot play yet. Just wait until they it.

Best answers
Ohh, so the steam servers are actually down? So no servers will work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what was posted by grOOvy, he got it from channel #steam:

Hippo-Man said:
<gwOOv3h> [20:10:54] ::: Now talking in: (#Steam)
<gwOOv3h> [20:10:54] •››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› ››››› ››› ›› ›› ›› › ›
<gwOOv3h> [20:10:54] ::: Topic: (The Steam AUTH servers are down at the moment. Please wait until they're back up and be patient.)

Best answers
WHAT DA HELL?!?!?!???? WHEN CAN I PLAY THEN????

Best answers
WHAT DA HELL?!?!?!?!?! when can I play then????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they get it back up, which takes time. Be patient, or go back to WON for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom