Steam, or regular?

Best answers
Just wondering what everyone recommends to play by. I'm in the middle of reinstalling CS, Steam, and ESF simply because of the slight confusion while trying to get ESF to work with Steam (Course, it's 5 a.m., may explain something).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely Steam. People complain about it, but compared to WON, even the buggiest version of Steam is better, in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I definately prefer Steam. If your computer is decent and you have a good connection (56k is stretching it, but you can still get some good results) Steam is easily playable. With all the features like the Friends List (may be sort of buggy) that helps you get into your buddy's game faster and more efficiently. Definately Steam for me.

Best answers
Yeah I'm also reinstalling everything like that to. Heres my opionion. If you haven't installed them yet. Make 2 seperate folders. Make a folder install everything including steam. Then after you got that worked out install halife again and all that good stuff but into a diffrent folder. That way you might have a choice between the two versions. I'm about to try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom