Steam HELP!!! PLZ

Best answers
i followed the directions to where i gotta go to third party games on steam when i click on the esf it tells me to put in a cd code to install Half Life i dont want Half Life i want ESF can someone help me out on this PLZ.

This is my first time playing esf

Best answers
yes there is a box but i dont have a code to put in

Best answers
If you downloaded Half-Life then you don't have a valid cd-key, and you need the cd-key to play half-life and the mods for half-life on-line.

BTW can you tell me where to download esf 1.2?

Best answers
i got it from esforces.com and u are telling me that i need to buy Half Life in order to play ESF

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check the main site for mirrors for 1.2

as for playing 1.2 you need an legit cd-key, thats the code you have to enter in order to play.

**edit**
yes you have to buy half-life
**edit**

Best answers
Reptile my English isn't that good, but can you please explain Magno what mods are, and what esf is? And most importantly that he needs half-life to play mods, including esf.

Best answers
that is dumb that i have to buy Half Life to esf it dont make any sense

Best answers
thats messed up 2 i was really looking forward to playing esf and now i will never play it

Best answers
ok, please try to understand
Half-Life is an open source gam engine, that's why eryone can use the Half-Life engine to make their own game. The games that are made using an open source engine are called mods (modification). In order to play mods you need the original game first.
I hope you understand now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom