Starting Power Lvls, i know you said no, but plz look neway

Best answers
Ok, i admit, ima noob at esf. But, being a noob, I realize the troubles a lot of noobs have. One thing that would encourage new players would being able to edit starting power levels, maybe just in lan games, but being able to do that would be extrememly helpful for learning how to play, and if that would not be an online option, that is fine, but it could be extremely usefull when it comes to learning to play the game. It gives you a chance to see what characters you like the best after they have transformed and such, without having to take the time to defeat a bunch of people for each seperate character instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you can just kiblob ultimate bots right? That will boost your pl up high enough =) If you just want to trans, use bots. You can make them not move also =) that way you can find out whatever you want! without the ESF team having to do something extra.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to kiblob the ultimate bots turn off all their percentages (its all in the menu to get the menu hit "=") then go to the no 9. part of the menu and turn off bots move and turn "bots ignore human players" on then turn "bots shoot" off then just ki blob them but id hover just over head cause they jump and if you do that theyll be trapped in the ki blob

Best answers
the EVM team just released the core powerlevel editor go grab it at esf-world

Best answers
umm when i hit = and then go to super bots the thing dissapears, and when i do it the otha way, the new menu way, it just doesnt add nething.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in order to use superbots and ultimate bots you have to be either in ctdb mode or team mode it doesnt work on free for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom