Start descended for Undescentable chars.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all know that Cell/Krillin and Buu cannot descend in game.

Well cause some chars cannot descend there arent been played with(writing suckz cause im german :p )

well im only saying what i would like to have.
once your ascended with one of these you cannot descend, so when your killed or suicided you should start descended so you can ascend again.
some peeps maybe would like that too, cause when your mystic(!) krillin and you ascended and you killed your weak (when server Pl thinggy is on) once you respawn, and stuff like that

(Weird) ? :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would be spammed =\ look...im krillin have a pl of 10 million
i ascend and get a 2X multiplier so i get 20 million, a big advantage of krillin, if i would die and start with 15 million (i fought a bit with my 20 million krillin) and transform...i would suddenly have 30 million...bit unfair

Best answers
I agree withn the original post. I think you should be able to descend when you want just like the other chars. Maybe the team is trying to be true to the show but where abouts in dbz does krillin ascend and cannot come back down? I agree with what he says that certain chars (maybe not buu) but definatly cell are getting ignored because of this reason coupled with his 1.5x multiplier.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
i ascend and get a 2X multiplier so i get 20 million, a big advantage of krillin, if i would die and start with 15 million (i fought a bit with my 20 million krillin) and transform...i would suddenly have 30 million...bit unfair

nahh i didnt meant things with Multipliers and stuff.

I just wanted to have that, when you get Killed you start descended, like the saiyans,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Theres nothing to spam, me means if your transed with krillin and you have a pl of 10 mil then when you die you start untransed with the multiplier gone(that would mean he starts with 5 mil).then he trans again and gets his 10 mil back.

I agree with this suggestion, just like the saiyans. doesnt seem to effect them negetivly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a very bad suggestion, the people who trans late already have a huge advantage when they do. If they get to go back to their normal form at times, nothing would stop them at all! I say keep it the way it is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would it be bad ? @ Avenger ?

they couldnt descend in game, only when they would be killed or respawn then they would start descended so they can have the "light show" again.
and when they descend their Multiplier and PL and stuff would go down too again, like the saiyans or other descentable chars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah its not bad at all, Decending means getting weaker...... Weaker means unstopable? i dunno, ill have to consult my bible on this one.....

Best answers
Say i have 5mill, i trans... get 10mill.

Then i own everyone with my 10mill krillin, get my pl to 20mill (hypothetically)

Now say i die, now i'll be at normal krillin with 10 mill. It'll multiply my power to 20mill... yes. I'll be back to normal. But the thing is, now i have a NORMAL 10mill krillin.. now i can just scatterbeam spam and wait till i get 5 more million, and ill trans. And get 30million! that's 10million more than you started with.

Best answers
isnt that the same thing with the saiyans??
i mean...i got 10 mil with gohan, then kame-spam everyone and then trans to my 30 mil state?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
Say i have 5mill, i trans... get 10mill.

Then i own everyone with my 10mill krillin, get my pl to 20mill (hypothetically)

Now say i die, now i'll be at normal krillin with 10 mill. It'll multiply my power to 20mill... yes. I'll be back to normal. But the thing is, now i have a NORMAL 10mill krillin.. now i can just scatterbeam spam and wait till i get 5 more million, and ill trans. And get 30million! that's 10million more than you started with.
ok, you just dont have to tranns for a while with him in the first place, if you really want this stoped then there would be a force trans.....

Also what about the saiyans? if i get 20 mil with a ssj goku and decend get 10mill get 5 more million i get 30 mill when transed again. thats your exact same scenario, and can be hogged more with saiyans... that would mean saiyans have to be untransable too to stop this...

So i still dont see why undecendable chars be in decend state after death. It could be like a Punishment/penalty for dying.

Best answers
I agree. The saiyans dont start as supersaiyans after dieing.
So why should humans start ascended?

In my eyes it wouldnt be an advantage at all.. Every energy attack would be hard to stop for an decended character. Not only that the are slower and less powerfull..

To gain more power would be hard..and if gained well deserved. right?

Best answers
after daniel ascended he could de-ascend at will. So humans should be able to deascend

Best answers
The poing of making it so hard for krillin to accend is because he's so powerful when he does accend.

Having an extra 5 mill for a homing beam is alot more helpful than a kame (even tho krillin has one too), the point is it's meant to take a long time for a reason.

___

But, thinking more deeply into the subject, for 1.3, it'd play out alot better. Seeing how most chars will have 3 trans, and krillin would likely only have 1 i would imagine. He'd need a better way to gain power.

Best answers
The decend for krillin would not be a transformation but actually a mere powerup :) since he cant transform.
So he should be able to decend/lower his power or ascend/increase his power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- Dude, hes mystic - even though it's made up.. And Krillin is WAY too powerful - and so is Buu! They do not need more advantages either..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
-.- Dude, hes mystic - even though it's made up.. And Krillin is WAY too powerful - and so is Buu! They do not need more advantages either..
Hes not mysitic, hes just powered up. Show me where the ESF team called it mystic...

Anways,If your worried about him having an advantage, well him staying transed is one itself, no worries of getting trans killed.. but this isnt a Thread just about krillin, its about all the undecendable chars. Like Cell and Buu, so on.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Krillin was his official trans name.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is, Krillin never shaved his head after growing his hair. Buu never went back to a previous form after transing (following the series not Buu's history.) and Cell only reverted after having an android knocked out of him. Its an advantage for these characters to not have to ascend each spawn. Its also 'true to the show' to have them remain in these forms. By removing it you're killing advantages for characters who need them. (Krillin for example is pretty useless before trans.) So I say just leave them as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom