Start descended for Undescentable chars.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.

it wont change anything, only that you got the chance to Ascend again when youre spwanning !
You cant descend ingame, you ONLY start descended so you can see the Transform Effects again stuff like that.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but then you're a target for transkillers. In 1.3 the first time a character reaches a new level, they're invulnerable and the camera will rotate, its gonna be a full cinematic sorta thing. So its fine for these one time transer's Having to trans again takes time and in my opinion is not really neccessary for these characters. (The animations for Cell and Krillin aren't all that fantastic anyway. Buu's is cool.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are not fine cause the peeps only see them one time.
and i dont see a prob. by letting the char trans again ,with transkillers as enemys.
Its the same as a saiyan transes the transkillers take them out too.

Best answers
Well i know i'd rather not be on the transkiller target list. Permanent transformations are far more useful (and accurate) than being able to accend and decend and say OMG THAT LOOKED PRETTY! Im sure through playing with the character oftern, you'll see their trans enough times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah he can. Cell, Buu and Krillin are the only ones that can't. I think it should stay that way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont mean that they should be abled to descend.

I Mean they should start descended when they are killed. thats it. :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Yeah but then you're a target for transkillers. In 1.3 the first time a character reaches a new level, they're invulnerable and the camera will rotate, its gonna be a full cinematic sorta thing. So its fine for these one time transer's Having to trans again takes time and in my opinion is not really neccessary for these characters. (The animations for Cell and Krillin aren't all that fantastic anyway. Buu's is cool.)
What? ok, its apart of the game... thats like complaining about campers in shooting games... its legitimate. This would be the penalty for death. If u dont trans kill its dumb to let them get stronger, the point of the game is Get the most frags before round is over.

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
I dont mean that they should be abled to descend.

I Mean they should start descended when they are killed. thats it. :devil:
Seems like a nice idea. Why not?

Best answers
If krillin only has this one powerup, it'd be good to let him start descended each death. Because altho a person could use this to their advantage with power multiplyer to get more and more power (like people do fighting in normal with saiyans), it also does make sense, seeing how krillin will only have 1 trans, and most will have 3. He'd need a way to stay in the competition

(yes i know i said krillin, cell and buu have other transes... krillin only has one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of the perm transformations dont drain ki and they always start in their transformed state

this is a huge ass advantage why would anyone want to get rid of this for them?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Characters who cannot descend can't do it for a reason. Allowing them to descend (as was recently brought up) would remove their advantage of not having to transform again. The PL system is being reworked so they wont drop off of the PL charts as fast in the future.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont wanna have them to be able to descend,
they should only start descended once they spawn again.
cause a transformation of them is then only a one time experience and suckz then,
sorry too say but thats just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom