Star Wars Episode III

Best answers
Well you all know it was gonna happen sometime so why not a year early. Well i was reading some reviews and found out that one fight scene is 12 minutes long. (longest fight scene in cinema ...ever!) I believe its between Obi and Anakin. (you know he turns evil so why not.) Anyway other things are included in this site. Go check it out!

http://www.killermovies.com/s/starwarsepisodeiii/

Also it comes out May 19, 2005...(lame)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
George Lucas should die. Seriously.

Best answers
its not the longest in history theres been like 30 hr fight scens that eventully got boring but yeah : D

P.S cant spell

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, for basically ruining a once great series. The original 3 were great. I absolutely HATED Episode I, II was a little better because of the Yoda ownage.. but the 'love story' was really out of place. Plus, his insistence on adding ridiculous and stupid characters such as "Jar Jar Binks" and the "Chinese Aliens" are not only offensive, but just mindboggingly thoughtless.

Best answers
For one thing it wasnt meant to be racist. He was trying to add some comic relief...he wasnt trying to be racist at all. In fact i dont see how having different race ppl doing different characters is racist at all! Now if it was all white cast then i would suspect but wtf is up with this racist crap?! ;/ I mean if he didnt add Jar Jar then the whole story would be just like this.............................................................................and nonsense of just love n crap. Basiacally turning it into a crappy chick flick...with benefits :] The reason im diggin it is due to its AMAZING graphics. Me myself being a 3d animator finds it amazing, but the story is just ehh alright. Im more into the graphics more or less. But wtf is up with someone saying its racist just becuz he had a few characters that were different races. I mean its like if i wanted to play a character in a movie and that character was some weird alien, like Jar Jar, someone could say thats racist...cuz im white and what happened to having different races playing different characters hmmm...we still have a problem here. O and did you happen to notice different race of people that were Jedi? MY GOD THAT IS RACIST!!! Seriously this makes no ****ing sense at ALL! He knew this was going to be a long movie and he didnt want to bore you with the story so much that he added comedic relief...now tell me how is that wrong?

If you can answer those questions to that then plz feel free. I will agree on you that Yoda pwned..twas badass!

O and again how is it racist when a person auditions for a part for a role and happens to fit it...omg if that is racist then the whole Acting entertainment is just racist...complete racist... :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am deeply hoping that Episode III will redeem the sequels, after all, 18 minutes of James Earl Jones dialoge means "will have some sort of Vader pwnage."

Since we all know Anakin and Obi Wan tangle, followed by Mace Windu being hunted down and slaughtered by Vader, and that in some way, somehow, Darth Tyrannus must die, I can only hope that there will be three awesome action sequences involving Jedi whup ass.

My assumption is that Darth Tyrannus and Yoda slug it out on dagobah, and the ships are destroyed during the conflict, stranding Yoda (as explained in shadows of the empire) and revealing the identity of the dark side spirit that fuels the Cave's evil.

Hmm.

Best answers
Also, I've heard about "the new face of evil" that appears in Ep. III - an alien/droid hybrid named General Grievous. You can read about him here.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't Star Wars actually based off a series of books?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there are a series of books based off of Star Wars.

When Lucas was younger, he made a comic that became Star Wars.

Death Vader was Darth's original name in the comic. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think episode 3 will suck like 1 and 2..

just lost all faith in sw movies after thoes 2

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is always hope . . at least, there is always A New Hope

which comes after . . . so the series technically gets better :d

Retired
Best answers
I never really was a star-wars fan, but ofcourse like any movie addict, you have to see them. but I do agree that George Lucas basically messed up a perfectly nice trilogy, with the I and II episodes. so I do hope III will be better.

personally I liked I and II, but I can understand why a lot of star-wars 'freaks' got disappointed.

anyway a twelve minute fighting scene ;) yummie. gotta love it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Judge about liking I and II but against everyone that says it messed up SW

I don't see what everyone is talking about with him messing it up.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can't possibly mess them up, it's his story, get over yourselves.

Though they can suck, and suck harshly.

Best answers
Same as judge and dev, i didnt "think" they sucked. But then again i just go see movies too have fun, not too get my brains blown straight out of my head off amazment. And heck, i'll see this one too. For giggles :p

Best answers
Well if Hayden Christianson (or whatever his name is) would stop acting like the script is the bible...at least Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher knew the script was pretty much over the top and they treated it like such. It gave the movie a really cool feel to it....but now all we get is Hayden being a drama queen.

I didnt think episode 1 and 2 were too too bad...not as good of course, but not too bad. Episode 3 has the potential for a hella lot of action and saber fights so im lookin forward to it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
It can't possibly mess them up, it's his story, get over yourselves.

Though they can suck, and suck harshly.
Um.. I disagree there. Stories can be ruined by bad storytelling at the end.
Take "The Matrix," for example. A good movie with a great story.
Then the Wachowski (sp?) brothers, "messed it up" by making crappy sequels--2, and the mediocre 3.

Whether it's their story or not is inconsequential. It's a known fact that sequels USUALLY aren't as good as the originals. In some cases, it's very pronounced, sometimes it's only by a little.

But, it's still very possible for an author to "Mess up" a series by making crap, after gold.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to argue that episode 1, 2, and 3 somehow make 4 less worth watching? I disagree. After all, these are prequels, and they will end at the beginning of episode 4 no matter what he wants to do with them. This isn't like... Men in Black, which IMO has no sequel (because MiB2 was one of the worst comedies I've ever seen, and intentionally disrupted the first story by starting off with K divorced and a L gone, story content that actually damaged the first movie's ending.).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that sense yes, but the argument is that he ruined the original Triology with the new one . . . as a writer, I don't buy that.

The newer trilogy is obviously an afterthought.

(damn you sonic, I type too slow :F)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom