Staff Positions: Open

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As some ofyou know, I am working on the esf newsletter, and I am offering staff positions, the only person that I have so far is Chitenga, and he will do interviews as well, all staff members will do an editorial if they want, but post some suggestions and something you could do or PM me for a better response, this is not going to be a huge staff, I am waiting on a P Mreply from TG Cid for mod of the week, please state suggestions and if you want to be on the esf newsletter staff.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i would be glad to help. Im not very accustomed to Newspaper positions so im not sure how much help i can be, But i am very good with english and would like to assist the ESF community in some way. If i can be of any assistance at all please PM me or just tell me on IRC.

/me lix Magus|

Best answers
yeah, i could probably help if you wanted. I dunno what i could do, but i am willing to help.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Do you have any experience in writing? You need very little, and just come up with an idae for a job, I will start to think of one for ya as of now ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you have to do to get the job is have a nice fun interview with Hsu.... or fear getting banned.

*Hsu looks at Magus

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Don't worry, now the news letter will be better with more people guys ;)

Best answers
I don't know if i would be of any help but i'm always here if you need me for anything. I don't do anything all day so i'm available at anytime

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I've got a suggestion. Why don't we get somebody to interview that one mod guy? That one that has been complaining. What was his name again...

Oh yeah! Cheesumba!

Best answers
I have some skill in writing articels, even though i have to go over everything i type in that form with a spell checker cuase i can barely spell my own name right.....plus i would love the chance to ask some of the mods/admins/team members questions that some people are wondering... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool Magus, I'll signup....for the newsletter that is when it's there to be signedupable for to get it....what?

Anyways I'd like to help but Me + Writing = w333t444wwwtt333dddd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. Dont sign Satan up... Hes mad.... MAD I SAY.... and so is HSU!!!! you people are freaky :D jkjk....
Me can write.... But I dont have much free time anymore :S... and sometimes I dunno what to write about :p...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright FM, specify what you want to do, all members are allowed an editorial, waht else do you want to do?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
interview me INTERVIEW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN I CAN GET TOP SCREAT STUFF UNLIKE TEH OTHER N00BS I AM 1337 AND THERE NOT I GOT INSIDE INFO :S

Best answers
Heh maybe we can make an editorial called ".FM.'s Courner"

and he can do all his stuff maybe..

It would be cool if Mr.Satan Signed up

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be a little more clear on what kind of content you want your articles to have.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic you should rant. About random stuff. Sometimes stupid stuff... Stuff nobody else could rant about.
You could do a good page or two on some of the most unimportant stuff ever and try to make it interesting.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but I do that every day. Oh wait, that's a reason why I should, not shouldn't. That's a good idea. I don't know how it would take, but it sounds like it'd be worth a shot. I know somebody who did a similar thing on their webpage and it worked out nicely. I have plenty to rant about too (As anybody who cruises the forums once a week would know).

Best answers
could i have an evil editorial? cause im so dam evil and evil is all that i see
'effigy's evil earlybird' :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom