Ssj4 Gokou...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok, I've wanted to make a model for a looong time now, I mean like.. Really ive been thinking about it, and well, the reason i havent is because i wouldnt know wtf to do, but im going to take a chance, and make a Ssj4 gokou. BUT, as my starting model, im going to make it DBZ Final Bout style. And work from there.

I think i know what prog to use, but any idea's would be nice. And lots of pics would help in the progress as well.

( The prog im thinking is Milkshape. )

I'm looking foward to your guyses help, if this works out, ill be making more, and trust me, i have -alot- of free time.

*Edit*
ACk, im looking at these tutorials and stuff, i dont even know if im looking at the right ones, LOL. I guess I'll figure it out sooner or later, mostly likely later.

Tips are nice, friends.

*Edit #2*
Delayed until i get Milkshape 3D and read some Tutorials.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think it would be better 2 show a screenshot next time and I think the mods wil agree ( hope this is not a spam because its not and I not thinking clear *beer & some joints* )

Best answers
Do you really wanna see what ive got done so far?

See it? Nope you dont. Thats how much i got done. ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the rules do state that you need to have a picture posted along with your threads here, get one up soon or i will have to close it

Best answers
It has nothing to do with attention, but Why do i need to post a stupid pic for saying i might make a model? that seems odd... Regardless, i am not going to make it, its too much.

Bolteh2

B
lol, why make athread to announce that youre going to create a model? nobody cares.. they only want to see a model, not some guy telling his going to model something, but he won't do it because he's too lazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuretheMaster said:
but Why do i need to post a stupid pic for saying i might make a model? that seems odd... Regardless, i am not going to make it, its too much.
because no one cares if your planing to make a model, what we want to see is the MODEL not to make a whole thread just because you might consider making a model....

if that was the case then you would see tons of threads of peaple that are just saying they want to make a model or are planning to, blah blah, BLAh, totaly useless and not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom