SSJ3 Power Up theme remix!!! Awesome!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I currently head a project which aims to turn Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi into a 3D/Flash series, and we have an awesome composer for our soundtrack who goes by the name "BleedingKimosabe". He's a master with music composing programs and has a real digital techno-style to his music.

Just today, knowing that I'm a big DBZ fan, he took the Super Saiyan 3 Power Up theme by Bruce Faulconer and remixed it. I warn you, the intro takes up the majority of the track's length, but when it gets going, it is positively kickass! Hope you like it as much as I do!

http://media.putfile.com/SSJ3-arrangement

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I didn't really like it. It doesn't capture the feeling of when Goku ascended to SSJ3 for the first time. That badass feeling is gone, and it seems like just some crappy happy remix (no offense to the composer of course, I'm sure he's quite good... maybe...).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the original, that's most likely why I didn't like the remix very much.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The original sounded really epic, goku was achieving something nobody else could (...again), something this remix fails to achieve. It sounds like just another crappy remix. I don't know if that composer of yours is any good, but I can tell you that this remix is bad, and takes the 'SSJ3 Ascension' out of 'SSJ3 Ascension theme'. The beginning, or intro as you may call it, also sounds like it was ripped straight out of House (probably wasn't ripped, but does sound like it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom