Ssj3 goku has met his match

Should the other fighters be balanced like u said? (read below)

• Yes! That way i still have reason to use my fav character! thanks scoot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, the other characters need balance but surely itd be better like this...

• Hardly any of what u said was good... but yeah balance is essential

• No!!! Ssj3 goku should just own with all his attacks and transformations. No contest? Balance why? G

• Total voters
Best answers
SSJ3 Goku is coming? Why use anyone else?
There has been tons of talk about getting him more moves... and u have no ask urself, is that neccessary? I mean the guys already getting 2 new attacks. Plus he has the most transformations, out of all the saiyans, except gohan.
So how on earth are they gonna balance the other fighters.
Piccollo is fine (3) and Buu (3-5) and freeza (3-4), cell(3)
but how are they gonna balance krillen, trunks and vegeta?
Heres my thoughts,
Vegeta:
his ssj2 transformation will be by far the strongest. If u go by the buu saga his ssj was significantly stronger than gohans ssj2.
his transformations will be:
ssj(2,000,000)x2, ussj(10,000,000)x1.5, ssj2(25,000,000)x2
his hp will be the highest amongst the saiyans and speed second highest at ssj stage. ussj, hp increases, speed stays same. ssj2, fastest and strongest ssj2 transformation (which is important cause ssj2 will take far less than ssj3)
also when he goes ssj2 he needs some good moves.
I think he should get the BB he uses against goku, almost instant load, and stronger. And a super final flash, significantly quicker load , take less ki(ps with it, win easy) and stronger.
Keep in mind that goku and gohan will be stronger in their final forms (much stronger)
Trunks
one word...melee. Or more accurately his sword.
Huge melee damage there...
His transformations are...
SSJ(1,500,000)x2(gains sword)-USSJ(8,000,000)x=1.5-USSJ2(all the way)(15,000,000)x=2
His base ssj should be by far the fastest, he gains none in the first one, and loses like 10 in the second one. So in the end he is the slowest but has the most hp and his attacks as USSJ2 should be strong. his sword will own to.
Krillen: (i really have no idea about this one)
Normal: Guru Power upx2-grows hairx2
Just make him really really really fast. Hell be the weakest in the end which is fine. But the speed will help
pls feel free to comment

Best answers
Just put all SSJ transformations in it. Not ballance the PL's between characters (SSJ2 Gohan not the same as USSJ Trunks for example).

It this fair....Trunks can't get past USSJ and Vegeta not past SSJ2? No it isn't, but there is a solusion:

Make advantages and disadvantages is every SSJ form.
Example:

Trunks in USSJ has more powefull attacks than gohan in SSJ2.
Goku's SSJ3 could only be for a short time (it wearse him out).
Vegeta SSJ2 can take more damage/blocks better then Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku. (he is still getting up when he was badly beated by Kid Buu in the DBZ serie)

My thinking that is.....

Best answers
well.... to balance it out i agree with burner ssj3 will have amazing power but u can only use it for about 40 seconds b4 u have to recharge ur ki again that way goku wont have a huge pl for 30 min becuz noone can kill him. Plus if u cant kill him with beams u can melee him. and goku should have ussj or u might aswell make ssj3 a normal transformation becuz then goku and vegeta will have same transformations. So.... if no ussj for goku make ssj3 like a x2 multiplier and make it drain ki as fast as ssj and ssj2. And if he does have ussj make ssj3 drain goku's ki Super fast,like 3x as fast as ssj.

Best answers
Maybe no drain when SSJ, USSJ and SSJ2. Goku had only troubles with SSJ3. But that is optional.

Best answers
I think going ssj should cause ki to drain constantly until they reach the perfect transforamtion level, or at least have non-perfect transformation use up more ki than it does at the moment. They made a song and dance about it in the show when Goku and Gohan were able to sustain ssj without losing energy.

I don't think they're giving Krillin any more transformations. I don't know whether they'll adjust his stats when the next lot of transformations appear - for all we know, he might end up with a x4 multiplier.

I'm more worried about the non-saiyans who only get a x1.5 multiplier at the moment. Play for longer than ten minutes and they simply can't keep up with the ssjs, with the exception of Buu (and only because of donuts and super stats).

Best answers
well...
i think it's should be like this:
SSJ drains energy, but the bigger you energy, the slower it drains, and when you get to the perfect transformation it won't drain at all, SSJ3 will drain AMAZINGLY FAST, but the more energy you got, the longer you will have

Mystic shouldn't take energy AT ALL, because it's not a transormation, but there should be a limit, if you get to mystic, you can't go SSJ, so it's a perm-effect(like Cell's, Freiza's, Buu's etc. transformations)

Krillin:
i think krillin is too weak for the game whatever you do, so i think that the Krillin character is actually a few characters, i mean:
First form: Krillin
Second Form: Switches to Android 18(her power level is kinda more than a normal SSJ, so i think it matches perfectly here)
third form: got any ideas?(i thougnt about Gotenks o_o )

Piccolo:
I think the power up idea was pretty stupid, i think there should be this animation:
Nails teleports near Piccolo, they give each other their hands... *FLASH* , now there is a big flashing ball of light around them so you don't see them fuse, and after the fusion he is powered up(perm-transformation)
the third one is exactly the same, only with Kami
(i also thought about his look, the first form should have his "hat" thing and his cape, second without it, third... dunno)

Trunks:
Yes, the sword was actually what i thought about, but i dunno what the third form should be...
maybe "POWERED UP SSJ TRUNKS", in which he will appear with his Saiyan Armor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no I dont think SSJ should drain Energy.
Have you forgotten that Gokou, Vegeta, Gohan, and Future
trunks know how to stay in their Super Saiyan form without losing
energy? Well im not sure bout future trunks, But I do know the
other three can. In SSJ3 Form I beleive the timelimit in which you
can be SSJ3 should be set by the server admin. And so the admin
wont be a little ***** and put the time limit to 1 second. I think
the admin should choose to have the SSJ3 limit from 4 to 5 minutes.
You dont live that long in ESF anyway when you get a couple of
newbs quadruple teaming you

EDIT:

Stop ****ing Suggesting that nail and kami come in to fuse with
piccolo its so retarted. Its a 10yr old idea dont you even picture it?
Nail and Kami coming in will be stupid. And ESF team will probably
give them something ****y to say before mergine, I just plain
think its retarted. For Piccolo's Power up I think he should be
huge. Like as built as brolli. Or haven't you seen the Garlic Jr.
Saga? And for a 3rd power up he just goes back to his normal
stage with more power. or you can give him a fancy new aura color.

Best answers
Yes, they stop losing energy in ssj form as they near the perfect level. The importance of it was that Goku saved energy that would normally be wasted in the transformation. Anyway, it represents them becoming more familiar with their new form, as well as acting a compensation of sorts for the x1.5ers.

Oh, and don't flame him, please. There's no reason to throw a tantrum because you don't like that idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Well IM SORRY.
For flaming you... but its true... would you really like to see
kami come in out of no where and just fuse with um? looks lame to
me. I hope its never added into ESF :|

Best answers
I never said I liked it. Actually, I hate the idea. That's no reason to shout at him for it, though. :|

Best answers
i know it's lame, but i think it's still better than the meditation he makes that gives him power of transformation...
and besides, how lame it is, it's true
it's actually the same transformation that he makes in the show, so something else would just be... a fake

and SSJ does take energy. much less than SSJ3 ofcourse, but it drains it slowly
the old kai even says it once that the Super Saiyan form drains energy, so it's a kind of a fact

Best answers
ssj3 should drain health at a decent rate

that way you dont need a timer, u just stay ssj3 till you die

Best answers
I think SSJ 3 Should drain ki much and have a time limet because if it strenks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the hell...
Gokou would never die from staying SSJ3 too long.
Everyone knows he will just automatically go back to his previous
form from too much energy loss.

Best answers
The should just balance it out that piccola has something to defeat the other enz if you know what i mean no charachter should be much stronger

just like you have 10 point and you can put them in strengt, ki, healt enz so trunks would have his advances and goku his and so on that way i should stay

Best answers
Goku can teleport during his kame and Trunks is getting a sword. Hopefully, Piccolo will get a decent regeneration ability, otherwise he won't be worth playing as. I don't think they need a 10-point system, just give characters unique abilities/attributes like I've described.

Best answers
All i have to say right now is if they have USSJ and that form is FASTER than normal form I will play DMZ
lol j/k i wont play the DMZ but i would be disappointed :S

Best answers
Since Trunks is already one of the slowest characters in the game, and I haven't heard anyone say they're gonna change that, I doubt you're going to be disapointed in that regard.

Best answers
I don't like the idea of losing HP while ssj3 its really bad idea, and losing energy? you mean ki right?

I think your ki should drain faster and if you cant charge if enough for whatever reason then once its 0 you are forced to go down a transformation level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom