SSj2, SSj3 and kaioken is already possible in 1.1 (no joke!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no joke

I joined a server and HL began to download some modles and sound files. Then i saw some guy with 50 million Pl, i was like WTF. I asked how the hell do you get so much pl? He said im a mod of this server im kaioken now you want me to go ssj 2? I said sure go ahead, and the crazy fu cker turns ssj 2, he said i can go ssj 3 too and 10 secs later he had 300 million powerlevel!!! Then he did kaioken when ssj2 and he had 450 million powerlevel. I acually saw him turn ssj 2 and 3. The models look really coo. You ESF guys should talk with the boss of that server because this is great chit to put in 1.2.

Best answers
i know the models are just custom modles that anyone can download from red-saiyin, and can load them as they like in their own server so long as lock models isnt on, but the huge powerlevel gain, im stumped.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you were probly in a EVM server correct? because in that mod you can use kaio-ken, go ssj2/3., and theyve coded it so you get a power increase with these transformaions. you cannot officially go ssj2/3 in 1.1. theyre using amx to help with these extrafeatures.

Orz

Best answers
The title of this is kind of misleading - SSJ2, SSJ3 and Kaioken <i>isn't</i> possible in 1.1. It might be possible in a modified 1.1, whether it's modified server or client side, but not in the official 1.1 distribution.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
you were probly in a EVM server correct? because in that mod you can use kaio-ken, go ssj2/3., and theyve coded it so you get a power increase with these transformaions. you cannot officially go ssj2/3 in 1.1. theyre using amx to help with these extrafeatures.
Yep that's the one. EVM. Why don't the ESF team contact them for help, since this really works. I mean i'd rather havve the possibillity to go ssj2, ssj3 and kaioken than a new melee system.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's actually reversed - EVM is making a modification of ESF. What EVM is doing is, as said, using adminmod/amx mod to help code in power changes along with custom transformations and models. It's a neat mod of a mod being made to stave off some players until further transformations are added in later ESF versions.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er.... one question, where and how do you get this EVM?

Best answers
The mod isnt out yet still in progress. But i hope they put up more servers cuz everyone is gonna bum rush the 2 servers they have when it comes out.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can download a couple models from their servers, but the files needed to actually go ssj2/3, cannot be accessed by the public yet. its about 30% done right now. i wouldnt ask when its gonna be done or released, they specify on not asking that primarily.

Best answers
What is 'EVM' and what does it stand for? Is it an upgrade for esf? or is it a seperate mod for half life?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the posts, as stated before, you can find most of it in the posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pff... using the teams hard work to mutilate the code... great..

i vote they should go down. :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well technicly esf is using half life to make a better game so if that should go down, so should esf. but yea imo this evm mod thing sounds pretty ***.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sounds ***, but if you had it you would think differently. if you knew as much about it as i, or as others, you may think differently.
and no, if oyou join their servers you cant use the transformations. its only in the testing stages...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the only real letdown with the whole EVM is the models, not one model done from scratch or even credits given, lol, but in short, if there was a good modeler, it would be good ^^

Best answers
D.C. Darkling said:
pff... using the teams hard work to mutilate the code... great..

i vote they should go down. :D

Okay, let me provide a little analogy to quote "shut you down" end-quote
Now, what am i......a modeler, and an animator. Okay.....so in other words we should all fail as well? You say "using the teams hard work to mutilate the code" what about models? Do we all mutilate their models? The ones we pick apart and dissect for the sake of creating something not originally intended for esf? No, because the team DIDN'T intend on making such things, not yet at least, so the public takes it upon themselves to fill in the gaps. People have preferences, ever think maybe you mutilated their animations on your armored vegeta? No, you didn't because people wanted it (i was one of them) and you made it for them, because of their preference. Now be a good little boy, and try not to contridict yourself :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I do not like EVM-the Evolution Mod.

The people who host the servers for this are notoriously rude. They have an absurdly long server sign-on message, that is instantly scrolled down by logging on. Yet they think that most people could've read it in the 2 seconds it was on the screen.

Also, the EVM mod isn't true to the storyline. Kaioken and SSJ cannot be mixed. Goku uses "Super Kaioken" once, able to only because he is dead, at the Afterlife Budokai.

Also, the soundclips for EVM are -terrible-. They're all German and Dutch, and half the soundclips are from the dub in Dutch. The ones in English are from obscure places, their soundclip for Kaioken is from one of the early movies, with this cheesy music playing, and the voice actor that played Goku (who was fired) screams KAEEEEEEEE OHHHHHH KENNNNNNNNNN! You can hear it from any place in the server, because they weren't able to add a new function into the ESF software. They had to make it a trigger, like if you say 'lol' on some servers, everyone hears laughing-so all the sounds are omnipresent, and since they're bad quality..

Every few seconds when the beta-testers are playing you hear bad quality, horribly dubbed sounds screaming left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom