SSJ2/Majin Vegeta Ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok , i have had a few ideas for vegeta , i'm gonna start off with the transes , the team says ther'e only going to do up to ssj2 with vegeta , well , Couldn't We atleast have majin vegeta with a 1.5x multipler , so he can atleast keep up with goku (what's happening to balance i wonder? :( )

Ok , now with the other ideas

Majin Rock Attack

This could have two fuctions for both primary/secondary fire , primary fire being more rocks and a longer charge , in one respect , simlar to frezi's rock attack , with the primary fire being better

The ring attack

Yes , people have obviously wanted this in before , i'm thinknig this could be a special for vegeta , or it could be very kai intensive , and the rite time to use is when ur enemy is stuck on the wall , the downfall of it being it becoms a stuggle , the vegeta would have to recharge , but mayb it could be a set number of rings depending on how far you charge it , again , if u use this up in the air , it would be useless , simply coz ur enemy is near no walls or nothing

critz/comments ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What exactly would be 'the ring attack'? I have no recollection of Vegeta using a ring--esque attack in the Majin saga.

Also, I don't like the rock-attack idea for the same reason I don't like Frieza's Telekinesis attack, which would be that they're rocks. Fighting is about blasting people with insane amounts of Ki, or beating their face in with your fists, not throwing pebbles. =/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't you remeber who used it on goku , do i need to post a pic of that to to re-jog ur memory ? (i just was to uber lazy to put a pic of it in my post)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Rock attack? Nah.

It's just Telekineses, and everyone could do it (Future Trunks in Movie 7, Goku in hospital and Frieza saga, Piccolo in the Saiyan saga...etc). Frieza was famed for doing it because he tore up a mountain with it, and he got it (I imagine) because he doesn't have a good strong beam.

Ring attack? Nah.

As fun as this would be to use, it would suck to be on the recieving end of this, you've got to look at both sides. Getting stuck to a wall while you get beaten up isn't fun or particularly balanced, and if you have to recharge while they struggle out of the move, it sort of takes the point out of the attack. Why charge an attack and hit someone with it to do no damage, when you could charge a BBA and hit someone with in and kill them.

EDIT: Ring attack:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , maybe every1 could have it with maybe frezia and or majin vegeta (if added) could have a more powerful version , i dunno , i'm tired at the time of writing this post >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah , big bang is fine , final bang there would be not point in and if it was in "big bang" would not be so big anymore (it's to big enough as it is , isn't it? :shocked:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not Final Bang. Its Final Explosion. He completely blows himself up like a nuclear reactor having a meltdown. It would be just like Gohans shield. If you got in the when he's powering it up it would hurt you then he'd just detonate and anything in the blast radius would die. Of course you would also have to die since you did the move. Whats funny is Napp and Recoome both do this move but they never go all the way and kill themselves.... Vegeta is just a crazy mofo...

Best answers
vegeta is a fu***** homo as crazy mofo kid boy 17 i agree with u on this one

Best answers
Wait... what does that have to do with anything?

My guess is that if you use enough energy to die, then it's much stronger so... >_>

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Its not Final Bang. Its Final Explosion. He completely blows himself up like a nuclear reactor having a meltdown. It would be just like Gohans shield. If you got in the when he's powering it up it would hurt you then he'd just detonate and anything in the blast radius would die. Of course you would also have to die since you did the move. Whats funny is Napp and Recoome both do this move but they never go all the way and kill themselves.... Vegeta is just a crazy mofo...
It's Ultimate Sacrifice. But I wasn't talking about that. Read Ravendusts thread about Vegetas New Attacks. And no. He's no "crazy mofo(?)". I'd blow myself up too :p if I had killed so many innocent people and tried to repay that to my friends and family by keeping them safe and getting rid of the danger.

Best answers
Final explosion... final bang... lol... looool... i've seen dbz like 4 yrs ago and i still know how attacks were called... SAIYAN_OVERLORD back there you said what happened to balance... goku will probably go from ssj1 --> ssj2 but in vegetas case ssj1 --> ussj1 -->ssj2...

Best answers
the only thing i woudl think would be cool in teh game is if everyone had an ability to blast teh area around you with energy and roocks go flying in all directions, sorta of an anti melee becasue when ppl charge you unless they dodge it will knock them out of swoop, just an idea nd it would cost you all of your ki and leave you with enough to do one teleport

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom