SSJ2 and other Transformations in ESF

Best answers
and you know how?

can u see into tht future or somin?

Best answers
off-topic:
Devion:
Goku points at Goten and says: I`ll shall call him Mini Me.
=> LMAO, i really laughing my ass off ^^ ahahahahahhahahahaha

on-topic: dont worry, esf-team will find how to make it all good
anywayz, this has been told sooooo many times, well im just going to w8 untill esf is final...
Im sure it will be as popular as CS, it just has to be.
Even does who dont like DBZ, will like game cus its so freakin awesome :D

Best answers
ehh....instead of havin one of those quick Transformations into SSJ3 u should have to go to SSJ then SSJ2 then SSJ3 after. So u could fight in other forms toooo just in case some ppl get pissed off at ur huge power. BTW...there is a Fusion Model being made by Shijing, Sexyasian, and others. Look in Models Section.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Offtopic: eider you`re the first to ever said that to me its like that all the people of esf just read right over it >_<

Ontopic: Well I`m sure the team will think of something to make things more balance then now.

Cause omg piccolo well is very weak >_<.

Best answers
magmus, i don't say, that i know it, i'm not putting up a wild theory.....i just can say that everything here sounds weird and i can hardly believe that the team would make it that way :D

Best answers
welll Piccolo transfermation's can be fusing with Nail and the 3rd can be fusing with Kami.

Best answers
lol, kami, and nail magically appear infront of you to do the fusion ^_^ everytime you feel like transforming

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Uzumaki said:
ehh....instead of havin one of those quick Transformations into SSJ3 u should have to go to SSJ then SSJ2 then SSJ3 after. So u could fight in other forms toooo just in case some ppl get pissed off at ur huge power. BTW...there is a Fusion Model being made by Shijing, Sexyasian, and others. Look in Models Section.
i totally agree with this idea, you should have to accend through all the lv's to reach ssj3 and you can decend to any lv, that would be l337

Orz

Best answers
Maybe Piccolo's transformations should be permanent, like Cell's and Buu's. In the show he can't just evict Nail and Kami whenever he feels like gaining PL a little quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom