SSJ - GOKU

Best answers
i actually started this model to practise dbz hair. but i think i'm gonna (let) skin assign and release it. not sure about that yet. here are some ****ty deep exploraion renders. pls crit the overall look first. i'm gonna post flats soon.

Best answers
yes i know. i copied the wrong link at imageshack. it's ok now :] .

Best answers
hmmm change the face and body a little and you got the future Gohan from the trunks movie special hehe

Best answers
@Goten-Thingy
aha?! o_O
what do ya wanna tell me. bad good. WHAT THA HELL :cry: o_O o_o *confused*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u make the spikes longer and cut some spikes off that block the forehead it would make a great ssj2 hair!

Best answers
..make his jaw smaller and the hair a LOT bigger and then it may look a little more like goku. the body on the other hand is fine :)

..Tweek @_"

Best answers
Make the arms wider from the side view. The face is original, looks like a human Goku.

I would suggest scaling the hair larger X and Y axis.

Best answers
here's a lil update. scaled the hair a bit (more X than Y). and made the waiste a bit smaller. don't know if you can see the changes but the renders are cool :laff: .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what render is that? I want it! and cool model, no crits.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats one of the best goku models i have seen in a long time. No one gets the hair quite right. But you cut it damn close. very good job. but ssj goku doesnt have as many spikes. he has a few small ones then ONE big one in the back. but this looks more like a ssj 2 goku. still awsome tho.

PS release it.

Best answers
looks pretty good...one thing tho...the hair, u need to make it longer...its looks to short..at least it does to me :S

Best answers
@Unknown: it's a 3D-and 2D (and also other stuff) Viewer called deep exploration ( homepage ). it also has a nice renderer as you can see. the download is a lil confusing: you get a mail with a link expiring in 30 days (i think). that's cuz it's just a demo (PM me when you have it and i'll change that ;) ).

it's a good alternative to 3dsmax (my comp is way too slow for that) to make some nice renders. not much options but it's ok.

Best answers
The only thing that bothers me is it looks like hes slouching. But its cool otherwise. And hes a bit buffed up for an SSj o_o

Best answers
i'm not one of these dbz uber fans. i just wanted to look him like (but not exactly) on the following pic. that's also the reason why he has got so many spikes. it may not look exactly like the ssjs in the show but i still like it. ah...just look at the pic (the skin will make it look more like it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom