Sprit Bomb Improvements And Other Stuff

Best answers
Hi there. I was thinking maybe guys could have a team sprit bomb. Like the one in Buu Saga where all the earth's people put there hands up. For example two or more Gokus using the sprit bomb in the same place or area. Also like it can asorb attacks and become bigger. This can apply for the Death Ball, Big Bang and Finishing Buster.

Could you guys make the special beam cannon go through walls.

The Dicstructdo Dic it freezes my pc please do something about it.

When Buu transforms into evil buu, could you guys change evil buu into kid buu.

The Dragon Balls like when someone is making a wish could you guys make the character say the namek password to get the DB (Dragon Balls) working

Can put in some characters. I don't know like Android 18,17,16 and Denade.

Could get us Nimbis I know i know if you could fly why would you want nimbis. Well heres why its far too long reach other side on long maps even with tubo. I would make it myself but don't know how. Please make it. One more thing make so that is fast and flexable when i mean flexable i mean able to doge attacks. Maybe you could also make a nimbis racing map or soming.

Thanks Bye
Well hope hear from you ESF Team
IceSilver

Best answers
I'd just like to say this is my first post, been playing ESF since whatever version was before 1.1, so 1.0 I guess? Either way it's a good game blah blah, here I go.

Spirit bomb is already somewhat like you suggest. Its power is determined by the servers average power level, so in a way it does take power from everyone in the server. It also does absorb weaker attacks, as far as I know it doesn't make it stronger, but if an attack is too weak it just disappears into it. I don't see how this could make sense for any of the attacks you listed, either.

With the SBC, how many maps (official) would this ability actually be useful on? On those it could be used to some effect it would just end up with some lamer spamming it in the general direction of the dots on the scouter. Besides didn't Piccolo use SBC in the hyperbolic time chamber to destroy the doorway when he was there with gotenks and buu? I may be wrong but if I remember it looked like he just did that move.

With the destructo disk issue, I don't think they'll mess with something that doesn't really need anymore fixing. It might freeze you on the occasion but I don't remember seeing any complaints about it since 1.1.

Well this thing with Buu really wouldn't work well. He didn't go directly from fat buu to kid buu. He'd have to start out as super buu, therefore his power level would be EVEN higher when you begin with him. Not very balanced is it? Maybe you could go download a kid buu model for his transformation.

I don't know what they plan to do with a finished and polished CTDB mode but I'm sure that would be a part of it.

Version 1.3 will be the one with all the new characters and transformations etc. Seems that 18 is in high demand for 1.3.

If you want to get to the other side of a map fast teleport, if you want to dodge attacks teleport (or swoop depending on your style).

Best answers
If you want to get across maps fast use beam jumping. Simply aim at a wall and hold your jump key when it runs into the wall, you will be propelled at fairly high speeds in the opposite direction, with a minimum of ki usage.

Best answers
I love first posts. There like letters and they always say things that have been suggested a milliom times lmao.

Gazaar pretty much summed it up, but about dende as a character, what attacks would he have? the ability to heal other people. woot......

....maybe he could anntenae people to death........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom