[Spoilers]Naruto - 104

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sucks.... When will these filler episodes stop... ! When will the madness end !?

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Erm...It was kinda obvious after Tsunade spent so long looking for a way to increase the chance of survival. He did leave a fair bit of space so that you wouldn't read it if you didn't want to. However being the violent/kind person that I am, I'll kick you :D
50% chance isn't obvious :S and yes it is easy to "figure" out urself (guessing) but NOW I KNOW! and thats like, now i dont get surprised when it has happened :S and i am use to that people does the thing as Sicron shows :S pretty uncool :'( :no:

Best answers
58 percent if you watched more carefully if im not mistaken

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
58 percent if you watched more carefully if im not mistaken
You are indeed mistaken. She says 'goujyuu parcento.'

50%.

Best answers
The anime is going to pick up where sasuke and naruto have a little skirmish and then sasuke leaves, that is when they get back on track.

EDIT: She may say that but the sub shows 58%

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havn't seen 104, is it good?

SPOILERS FOR WAYYYYY FUTURE EPISODES: (Highlight to read)

I can't wait untill Gaara's team comes back to leaf and fights in a ?War? I don't know

Best answers
Spoiler Alert

Garra comes back just when the super sound ninja comes, just about when lee's *drunk* fighting is over with. Garra totals this dude, because now he is fighting to help the leaf and is no longer a complete psycopath anymore. More spoiler is that itachi wont be back in until the most recent naruto episode catch's up with the manga, because when kakashi finds naruto another member of Akatsuki pops out of the sand so you can expect to see Itachi in the manga soon.

Spoiler End

Thats info directly pulled from the manga so you won't see this for probably another 15-20 episodes is my guess.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is supposed to be about Naruto 104, where are people pulling spoilers from 15-20. (Note if these spoilers are relevant I apologise since I didn't read them.)

Mortenl: I'll still kick you :D

Best answers
Loki said:
The anime is going to pick up where sasuke and naruto have a little skirmish and then sasuke leaves, that is when they get back on track.

EDIT: She may say that but the sub shows 58%
isn't that a spoiler too? about the leavnig thing? or am i mistaken? :S if so REMEMBER TO DO THE HIGHLIGHT THINGY! :'(

hehe rocky u do that :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
atually he doesnt have to do that...in this tread spoilers are allowed *points at tread name* own fault..

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You are indeed mistaken. She says 'goujyuu parcento.'

50%.

but on the sheet of paper that she was writing on she had increased the percent to 58. Just rewatched it. Should look more carefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom