spiritbomb charge time and some other attacks..

Best answers
this idead would also stop the spam of firing spiritbombs..

in some of the series and movies they always say that goky needs to charge the bomb fully to fire it.. so im suggesting tha you can only fire the SB when its fully charged. maybe it could be a little stronger then but i dont know..
at least they could move that line you need to charge before you can fire the SB almost all over to the right so that if you havent charged the SB fully you can fire it.. the little SB could just stay as it is.. and tha could also bee a good idea for some of the oter attacks.. some of them need to be fully charged to be fired.. like Frieza's deathball.. have any of you ever seen him fire a little, not fully charged deathball?!? they could just make so that the deathball just apperes then its ready to be fired because he never looked like he used alot of time creating that big ball of destruction.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
As far as im concern goku didn't have to have the SB fully charged to fire it... he just needed it fully charge to actually hurt the enemy

Best answers
Well, i actually agree with unkown here. Lets face it, when people charge up a genki dama, they try to charge it to its fullest. But ofcourse, some people may complain about it, but what is also true in DBZ is that when goku made a genki dama against freeza, goku got smacked around alot, but kept continueing to finish his genki dama. My suggestion is that you must charge it to its fullest, but when you get smacked around, you still can finish it as long you are still alive ofcourse and still in the genki dama attack. If you choose another attack, the genki dama simply will disappear. how bout it.

As for the deathball, i think there should be like 3 levels of charging. You charge up an deathball and reach the first stage which is a small deathball. By pressing alternate fire, you stop the charging (so you have both charging button and alt. fire pressed) and continue with the small deathball. If you keep holding down the charging button the bar continues to fill up. When you reach the next level it grows bigger and stronger. Again if you press the alternate fire to prevent the deathbal from charging, you continue with ur medium deathball. and the same proces for the huge deathball aka 3rd level.

Best answers
hm.. yeah.. i like that idea about the deathball. i think that would be cool =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to subject:
Nretep said:
the other attacks a coded like in the episodes (KHH, GallitGun, Scatterbeam .....) the chargetime it close the "original" one ... there're just a few differences ... for example in FinalFlash and SpiritBomb ... what do you suggest ??? make them as long charge as in DBZ (FF like 2 mins and SB like 30 mins) til you're able to shoot it ... and then they destroy the whole map ??? ... or make the charge as it currently is and let them destroy the whole map (laming) ... or make them as it is now ... short charge and "low" dmg (compared to DBZ)
I wrote this already in another SB thread ... just 3 mins ago
use the search function next time or just open the section next time ... there're about 4 threads with SB as topic .. post in there instead of making a new thread

to the deathball suggestion ... charge it behind the red line and it's small and weak ... charge it til the bar is full ... then it's strong ... maybe there aren't 3 stages ... there are 100 stages ... and you can stop charging (andholding) everytimes you want
btw: the deathballsize (just who it's looking like) has been fixed already

Best answers
The SB takes long enough to charge anyway i was fighting my mate last night and i could not fire it and in the fre saga the SB is in space and not right above his head.

Best answers
Nretep said:
to subject:
to the deathball suggestion ... charge it behind the red line and it's small and weak ... charge it til the bar is full ... then it's strong ... maybe there aren't 3 stages ... there are 100 stages ... and you can stop charging (andholding) everytimes you want
btw: the deathballsize (just who it's looking like) has been fixed already
could be possible that there are more stage, but that's not i ment. we need some standards, so you dont have to go through 10 stages or something, ya know. what i meant is a weak, medium and strong deathball or something.

Best answers
Why don't you just go after the people who SB spam? I think it is fine the way it is. He has to say all that stuff and wait 2 more seconds before firing it, so why do you complain? Also it isn't used to go against some one 1on1. It is usually used when you are not being noticed, and you fire it into a group of enemies or the enemy spawn point. I use it to draw attention to myself so people will fight me( I don't like jumping it 1 on 1 fights because that isn't fair for the person who is being doubled).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom