Spiritbomb as Super-Saiyan

Best answers
how about that? as it would be a heavy move you would have to make it that way that it drains all of your energy and needs to be charged very long! Goku absorbs it and gets very strong for a short time! when it's over he could be exhausted for maybe 5-10sec that his victims get the chance for revenge!

Best answers
No.. you need a pure hard to make a spirit bomb.. and as ssj he doesn't have it.
and it would make GOKU even more stronger...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well its like in a MOVIE, and no movie things are going in this game so nope

Best answers
Goku doesn't need any extra moves, especially since he's getting two new ones in 1.1.

Best answers
The reason why Goku can't use the spirit bomb while Super Sayian is because he is to tense. Exactly why only normal Goku can do it.

Best answers
and he doesnt do it in the series, but if he trows the ball you can push a kamehame after it:p

Best answers
i know that he can't do it as a Super-Saiyan! so, he has to turns into Super-Saiyan when the spiritbomb is charged!

Best answers
Thats strange!! Goku uses the Spirit Bomb as SSJ3 in one of the last DBZ Episodes... So he USES it as SSJ! But i think, depending on the series, he sould it use in ESF when will be SSJ3 enabled...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in any case, anything from either the movies or GT will not be included in ESF. In my opinion, Goku is strong enough as is, and the Spirit Bomb is also strong enough when he is just normal.

Best answers
The team said. You listen to them or they break your face.

They don't wanna add the movies because it would be unbalancing. Imagine the dragon fist...

Best answers
People Listen goku can only CHARGE the spirit bomb in his normal state then when its ready he can turn ssj and launch it.. its that simple.

Best answers
He can't even launch it. In Movie 7, the movie in which all the ignorant are fooled, his transforms into a SSJ while holding the Spirit Bomb. I hate people who dont pay attention to something but then try to use it as their case. KRILLIN CLEARLY STATES WHEN GOKU DOES THIS THAT GOKU CAN'T MAKE A SB WHEN SSJ. THEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENS? HIS BODY ABSORBS THE SB BECAUSE HE IS FILLED WITH RAGE. See, its that simple.

Also, Goku does not make a SB while SSJ3 against Buu. He first throws the SB, then Buu blocks it and throws it back, Goku recovers his health and transforms to not SSJ3 but SSJ2, and pushes it back. He doesnt make it as a SSJ, he just pushes it back to Buu as Buu did to him.

Best answers
I'm sorry, Morrone, you're right with your first statement, i hate these people, too! but vs. Buu he only transforms to SSJ not to SSJ2! his hair is SSJ and he also doesn't have lightning around his body!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku never used spirit bomb until he was really desperate so he would just put his ands up n steal that energy from nature! :devgrin:

Best answers
spirit bomb is strong enough, do we really need to make it better?
I dont think goku needs anymore moves, unless someone suggests something really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom