Spiritbomb as Super-Saiyan

Best answers
Hows about eat enemy attack...or puke all over technique....hey he eats a lot!!

Best answers
Hey mine idea is to make the spritbom witch electric around it and make the spiritbom 50% larger then normal. Then whem you throw him he's sais just like with buu "Spirtbom" .And i have got a other idea when you fire a beam the area around must be explode i mean if you shoot a beam against a rock it would explode. And when you are being smashed with melee against a mountain it must break too.And when you fly some damage from the ground. And finally when you transform i think the area must shake and the area will be damaged too. All of this make things realistic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
The melee must improve alot .like if you pushed a combo of buttons like left, right, teleport, melee. That you automaticly when you are close enough to him would atack him,the same for blocking that way you can create melee with super fast melee blocking and teleporting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, correct me if im wrong, but the spirit bomb should only be as powerful as the amount of spirits/energy goes in....so it wouldnt/shouldnt matter anyway

Best answers
Originally posted by chrisssj2
The melee must improve alot .like if you pushed a combo of buttons like left, right, teleport, melee. That you automaticly when you are close enough to him would atack him,the same for blocking that way you can create melee with super fast melee blocking and teleporting.
You've never melee'd someone by teleporting next to them? It's possible.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to clear this up, goku charged a spirit bomb in move 7 then he turned ssj and absorbed all the energy from it, and was able to beat android 13, this was in a movie so it shouldnt be added.

Best answers
NO! coz it does not happen in any of the episdes and this game is based on DBZ

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what i said it wasnt i the series so it SHOULDNT be added

Best answers
Charging a Spirit Bomb has nothing to do with a pure heart... well, maybe it does, but that's not why a Super Saiya-jin cannot charge one. To charge a Spirit Bomb, one must be calm and at peace, but as a Super Saiya-jin you are basically in rage. Rage and calm/peace are the opposites, so therefore a Spirit Bomb cannot be performed while transformed. Now what I want to know is why Perfect Cell can throw one in the Budokai game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom