Spirit Bom Struggle idea!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just saw on kid buu saga, when goku fired a spirit bom, and whas losing.. when his power covered! he whas able to fire the spirit bom again to buu, what about add this in esf! spirit bom losing? you are able to move, ( left-right, up and down ) but this attack is a attack that gives the spirit bom more speed! its something like a PUSH power!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh.. maybe

this idea would be nice... but then again u allready have the throw back with block struggle, not much point in useing that SB running thing, would not be worth puting in

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
this is not the same as block struggle!! this is just pushing the ball back again, and if you lose, you can fly away!

Best answers
u can still do that, cant u? im confused. O_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
when you fired the spirit bom, you totally losed the power over the spirit bom, its going his own way,, so you CANT get more power in the spirit bom! its the same as the special beam cannon, its not a beam anymore, so you just fire it, and the beam goes his own way! own power,

Best answers
Well you can also at a hi pl shot the spirt the spirit bom back at its owner.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now with multi attack ps's all u need to do is shoot a basic beam at the ps from where u shot the genki dama and pow

u got pushin power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom