Spiderman 3: The Game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is realy cool. I can't w8 to watch the movie Spiderman3. It will take a time 'till it comes in Serbia.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PS2 and Wii versions are broken compared to their next-gen counterparts. The only thing I wish next-gen had that those two consoles have is being able to switch between the symbiote and red suit at a whim, rather than having to alternate save files.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PS2 and Wii versions are broken compared to their next-gen counterparts. The only thing I wish next-gen had that those two consoles have is being able to switch between the symbiote and red suit at a whim, rather than having to alternate save files.
Well, I suppose there does have to be some trade-off for those versions, especially since the Wii version, even for a Wii title, doesn't really deliver in terms of visuals (besides, of course, the somewhat well-received control scheme for the Wii).

On a side note, the Wii is also next-gen. Since "generation" is a chronological term, it makes no sense to lump the Wii and PS2 into the same "generation" solely on the basis of performance power.

On yet another note - has anyone played to any decent extent through the Wii version and can offer some input on how well the remote and nunchuk are utilized in Spiderman 3? I'm wondering if it's worth, at least, renting for the occasional study break.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On a side note, the Wii is also next-gen. Since "generation" is a chronological term, it makes no sense to lump the Wii and PS2 into the same "generation" solely on the basis of performance power.
Actually maj, in terms of gaming, the Wii isn't really "next gen" (although that is now the current gen...) because of the lack of hd, the use of an underpowered graphic and central processor, leading to the inability to process certain things which are inherently "current gen". the Wii is NOT a next gen system.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wikipedia concerning "Next Generation" said:
As a buzzword:

The phrase Next Generation is cited as a frequently-used buzzword, in which case its meaning is intentionally vague, but carries a connotation of newness or modernness.
Unless there's absolutely nothing different about the Wii at all, I think that the "intentionally vague" phrase "next generation" fits just fine. No home console in the previous generation had all of the features that the Wii currently employs (barring, of course, a PC, to most extents, though, by that logic, a PC trumps all "next generation consoles", anyway). At any rate, that's your definition, Lee - not mine. There may not have been any significant step forward in graphics, but there still exists tons of potential for leaps forward in gameplay. New gameplay possibilities suggest "newness" and, according to the citation above, "newness" suggests "next generation".

However, I request digression, as whether or not the Wii is "next generation" electronics is not the point of the topic, and the issue is completely moot. Unless there is some completely definitive delineation for the phrase "next generation", we're only going to be able to agree to disagree, since the phrase strikes me as being a subjective one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I might be crazy...

But for the PS3/360 owners..Look at your combat details. It says how much light attacks out of a certain number you have done, same with strong attacks.

In the beggining of the game, the denominator was much smaller, and rose everytime you reached it.

So I think we get two new moves if we reach the maximum number of light attacks and strong attacks.

Oh, and I had to do 21 races to get swing speed 7, assuming you did all the MJ thrill rides.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bronze 2345678

@Chakra: I noticed that too, but whenever I get near the goal, the number jumps by like 4000.

Best answers
are there any codes for it yet like play as venom or be able to have the black spidey suit without collecting 50 meteorite pieces?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spiderman 3 only can play if your grafic can work with 3d shader , i have ati radeon 600 x pro pciex y i can play.spiderman 3 only work in geforce 6800 or ati biger of 1000 series i think.i conclusion spdierman3 is ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, spiderman 3 isn't ****. It's awesome.
You just are **** at playing it, plus if i read wrong, sorry for that, since i couldn't understand what you were saying but the part of spiderman 3 being ****.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you claim the game is **** because you cant play it?

how would you ever know?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spiderman 3 only can play if your grafic can work with 3d shader , i have ati radeon 600 x pro pciex y i can play.spiderman 3 only work in geforce 6800 or ati biger of 1000 series i think.i conclusion spdierman3 is ****
That doesn't even warrant it to be "****". You just happen to have an unforutunate situation.

Spider-Man on the PC doesn't make sense anyway

Best answers
spider-man 3 on the pc is buggy ashell, my advice is to advoid it. They did a really crap port from the 360 to the PC so if u want any spider-man 3 games go with 360, Wii or DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom