Spiderman 3: The Game

Best answers
The bomb tours hurt my fingers after a while, damn tapping Y after you spin the right analog stick -_-. Also found out if you switch back to the red suit from the black suit you lose your black suit save, lost a 8 hour save =(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the game a lot, though I feel the city needs to react more to Spiderman's presence. You drop out of the sky and people don't say anything at all. Cars run into you without reacting. Even villains trying to escape you don't really say anything, which to me hurts the experience.

I think a lot of the character models could've been better for people's faces, and the water effect (while cool) stands out a little too much from the rest of the world.

On the 360 the buildings aand the city are just phenomenal.

One thing that really irks me though, the physics. I don't really like the way every person you fight reacts like they are a ballon animal.

Does anyone know if you can still pick people (enemies) up and take them around the city before disposing of them? I haven't been able to do it yet.

Best answers
I like the game a lot, though I feel the city needs to react more to Spiderman's presence. You drop out of the sky and people don't say anything at all. Cars run into you without reacting. Even villains trying to escape you don't really say anything, which to me hurts the experience.

I think a lot of the character models could've been better for people's faces, and the water effect (while cool) stands out a little too much from the rest of the world.

On the 360 the buildings aand the city are just phenomenal.

One thing that really irks me though, the physics. I don't really like the way every person you fight reacts like they are a ballon animal.

Does anyone know if you can still pick people (enemies) up and take them around the city before disposing of them? I haven't been able to do it yet.

Nope can't pick em up, that is one perk i miss about SM2 =(, you can only throw them up in the air and chase em but can't run with em sadly, cause if you could i would so pile drive someone off the top of the empire state building =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could get 'm really, really high by alternating A, B + Back a lot.. Probably works better on an Elite thug. Then just do a piledriver. :eek:

EDIT: Oh and Mogwai, you don't lose your red suit save if you switch.. I have an almost complete game on the red suit, and I can go back to the black suit and start over without my red suit save messing up. I just use the red suit now when I want to mess around, I still need to finish it from start to finish in the black suit.

One question though.. I'm not sure how this will work, but what happens when I get to that point in the storyline again where I lose the symbiote? Will that leave me with a completely unleveled red suit or will the game just carry on the New Game+ if you will, and let me keep the black suit regardless? I don't want to end up with another red suit save. :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope sorry =/

But they added a lot more air moves. Moves that can be done on the ground usually have an air version.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't pick up people and carry them around but you can still tie people to lamp posts (hold b, then press a). You can do that several times to the same, which is pretty awesome because spidey ties one of their limbs to the pole at a time.

@ Origin: If you're playing on the blacksuit save and get to that point, the cinematic scene will show you lose the symbiote, but once it's over you'll still have it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, so I can fight Venom etc in the black suit? Because free roaming without having the uh.. pressure of pending missions would be what I'm playing for :O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you can. I'm disappointed that you don't really get much in the way of extras after beating the game. From what I've played so far, you get 2 useless abilities from completing the races, but beyond that, nothing =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All races?

I'm still trying to get Swing Speed 7 somehow, I finished all the missions, got about 85% Crime Fighting, and I think I did about 5 races.. still nothing. You know of anything specific that nabs me SW7?

I got a "Super Health Upgrade" when I hit 80% Crime Fighting, but from what I can tell it really doesn't do much... what abilities do you get from the races then?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At 100% crime fighting, you get the last health upgrade. Everyone seems to be getting swing speed 7 differently, but here's how I got it:

1) Did 3 races, got swing speed 6.
2) Did 3 more races, got wall jump.
3) Did a crapload of races, got quadruple air tricks.
4) Kept doing races, but I didn't get anything else so I stopped.
5) Did the last MJ mission, and I got swing speed 7.

Now, some people have gotten swing speed 7 doing races, and some people got it just for swinging around. Best educated guess is you have to do a lot of swinging to get the last swing speed upgrade, and the races are just a means to that end.

I also completed the endurance trials and the time trials, but I didn't get squat from that. Not even a "Good job!". *******s.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, I already did all the missions so.. and some of the races are next to impossible. You reckon if I just casually swing through the city, I'll get it sooner or later? I have the quadruple air tricks btw, so maybe this is next in line, sort of speak?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been people who haven't done any races, so I'm fairly certain you'll get swing speed 7 at some point if you just swing around. A lot. I did most of the races multiple times because they're so damn ridiculous, so you're going to have to dedicate a good hour to swinging <_<.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not a problem, heh. Thanks for the help. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the final Spidey Reflex upgrade?

A little pissed that these upgrades don't carry over to the Symbiote Spider-man after you beat the game. I guess it adds more replay value...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard of that. What does it do and how do I get it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha I was asking you. I already got the super spidey reflex upgrade, which increases the maximum time you can spend in spideyreflex mode.

I forget how I did it though. Could have sword it invovled the crime index or some type of mission.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhhhhhhh, I thought you were talking about a new move: Spidey Reflect.

For the maximum spider reflex, you have to stop a ****load of random crimes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhhhhhhh, I thought you were talking about a new move: Spidey Reflect.

For the maximum spider reflex, you have to stop a ****load of random crimes.
Oh god, my apologies if my typo got your hopes up =/

Speaking of which, didn't Bruce Campbell say we could get new counter moves?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The entire game seems incomplete, so I'm going to say no, there aren't any counter upgrades.

Best answers
does the ps2 version have the same story line to the 360,ps3 or pc version? if so im guessing only the graphics would be a lil change? i dont have a 360 yet but im very eager to play it as most of you's have the game and makes it sound fun. also what about when your symbiote spiderman, can you then pick up people and take them up very high or so on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom