Spiderman 3: The Game

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I've been excited about this game for so damn long, and hearing that the PC version is going to be a port of the 360 version made me giddy with joy. If the game has changed as much as they say, I'm going to spend most of my time just jumping off buildings and looking for ways to kill myself.

I hope we can pick up innocents and drop them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was good fun bringing some construction worker to the top of the Empire State Building and diving off in Spidey 2... I want more damnit. Can't wait.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how friggin brutal symbiote spidey is o_O. Apparently, all of his moves are going to be different from regular spidey's so I'm going to have lots of fun with that. I think in the Wii version, wearing the symbiote for too long makes you lose consciousness or something, and you have to wave the remote around to tear it off of you. If something similar exists in the other platforms, I'm just going to get a trainer for the pc version so I can wear the suit and destroy everything with fear of the symbiote consuming me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is.

It's a direct port from the 360.

So I just watched "trailer 2" on the spiderman3 site, and at the end of the trailer, they basically showed how Spiderman isn't able to detect Venom using his spidey sense. Awesomeness.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking at some of the trailers again, I wished they worked on some of the shaders just a tad more.
Hopefully certain scenes were taken from W.I.P.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, who needs shaders when you can ride a train :D!

I wonder if we can indiscriminately lift up cars and throw them. Kinda like Venom in Ultimate Spiderman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Wii version is the only one where you'll be able to don the black suit whenever you want. In the other versions, the suit only appears at certain points during the game.

The longer you use it, the harder it becomes to pull it off, and if you spend most of your time using the black suit, you won't upgrade the skills of your red suit, so the game becomes much harder. If you balance the two, the red suit ultimately becomes the most powerful one. I also hear the swiming mechanic works really well. You use the Nunchuk and Wiimote as your seperate hands, and by flicking either of them in the direction you want to shoot, you'll be able to web-swing this way. I heard you're also able to execute some interesting moves because of this independant control of both of Spidey's hands.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can swim in Spidey 3? It's like San Andreas all over again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can swim in Spidey 3? It's like San Andreas all over again.
I know right? I was like "oh ****, Spidey can swim? 'The hell did that happen?!" Because it was a bit irksome to 'respawn' any time you went into a little water.

But I am getting this for the PS3 =D. Prbably not that big a diff from 360, but maybe it'll run smoother, or more cars/people on the streets.

Swinging/wall running wa the greatest part of Spider man 2. Hopefully they can improve it even more.

And more fighting moves plz.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I -may- get a PS3 over a new PC.. If and when I do, I'm getting this game for sure.
Though I don't like the fact symbiote spidey is called "Black Suit."

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the PC version is a port of the 360/PS3 versions as many believe it to be, you're better off getting a PC now, and getting a PS3 later on during the year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am sure that game will be pretty cool to play, but tis far too overrated I must say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spidey games are overrated nowadays?

..Okay?

Spiderman 1 and 2 were quite good, so it isn't unrealistic to expect spidey 3 to be at least decent. So far, they're looking quite good, even.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I -may- get a PS3 over a new PC.. If and when I do, I'm getting this game for sure.
Though I don't like the fact symbiote spidey is called "Black Suit."
Nah I think that's to appeal to the masses as a "dubbed name". If they have to force the less Spidey inclined people to say "symbiote", then they better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will get the 360 version.

Worth noting though, that you can use your xbox controller as a PC gamepad and get the exact same effect.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is one of the reasons why I'm excited about the PC version being a port of the 360 version (allegedly anyway).

Best answers
It was good fun bringing some construction worker to the top of the Empire State Building and diving off in Spidey 2... I want more damnit. Can't wait.
wot he said, havent watched the clips yet but will do so right now, venom is my favourite spiderman charac i think

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant wait for this game.
I mean, I enjoyed SM2 so much, I still think it's one of the best games I ever played and now 3 is on the way, better in almost every way...

No chance in hell I'm missing this one, it's going to be crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom