Spell char names correctly!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting pretty sick of everyone writing Vegita, Gokou, Vegito, Freeza (Freezer) Boo etc. So I wrote a list of CORRECTLY spelled char names that I think everyone should consider using.

Buu
Goku
Gohan
Krillin
Frieza
Piccolo
Trunks
Vegeta
Cell
Vegetto

Hope this helps

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When translating a non-english alphabet language to english, you can't really be wrong in your spelling, as long as you've got the sound down.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to point this out but you failed. Its Vegito. You know how I know, I looked in the Budokai games. And since they have to be correct thats makes you not correct. They even have the proper spelling of Broly which is B, r, o, l ,y.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, none of those are wrong or wright. It's wether you prefer dubs or subs. Each character also has a lot of names in every country where dbz is broadcasted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, there is no actual correct way to spell their names, the way you list as the correct way is really only the way the people who bought the licensing to the anime spell it.

There's no actual method to transferring japanese names into english spelling other than how they sound. So technically, there is no wrong way to spell their names as long as it sounds correct, the ones you have posted are just how Funi decided they should be spelt.

Don't be so full of yourself. And if that really annoys you that much, you need to find another hobby other than dbz for awhile.

Edit: Christ, 3 magical posts before mine. :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Sorry to point this out but you failed. Its Vegito. You know how I know, I looked in the Budokai games. And since they have to be correct thats makes you not correct.
Budokai also has SSJ2 Trunks. GG.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was out to prove he wasn't wrong; not that you were wrong o.0.

Well, when you combine the 2 most power characters in the series, I'm thinking the combination of the 2 would be more powerful than any single character o_O.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah well I thought he was wrong until you posted the wikipedia link. At least I know the correct names now.

I know that, but they stated that Vegetto would be the most powerful character if he went SSJ4 because the earrrings made him stronger then the dance.

Also, they say that USSJ does count as a trans, so to everyone else who thought it wasn't... =p you got wikipediowned!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he went SSJ4, the universe would implode. Thats why they didn't put on the earrings while they were SSJ.

Uh...good job on the list dan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough. Spell them however you want, we all know what the names are supposed to sound like.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom