Special Transformation Idea for Vegeta

Is this suggestion good?

• This idea is GREAT!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This idea is good but it is not balance.

• No comment.

• Bad idea.

• Total voters
Best answers
Maybe you can balance it out to have these transformations.

My idea would be when you are able to go ssj, you hit x to start ascending, then you hit x again while in the transformation to go ussj, but here is the tricky part. When you hit x to go ussj the transformation takes longer and it drains more ki. Thus if someone wants to go ussj they will be risking being attacked.

For ssj2 you can use the same option.

Or instead of making it hitting X 2 times you could just have a select screen like buu's candy select screen and have the 2 options on there.

Best answers
k, i agree with Krazy-Killa, it should be a certain power level to transform... but i also agree with DracoHeart in that u must be SSJ to go SSJ2.. that way if u were to go USSJ, u actually would be gaining power slower because USSJ multiplies your power by w/e ... that means that your power would then be devided by that much when u go back to SSJ form.. so lets say USSJ made you 2x stronger in powerlevel.. the gains would be half as much to your SSJ powerlevel

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta was stronger then Goku ssj2, because vegeta was allready a ssj2. but weaker then goku and gohan
Gohan sucked just then before he achived his kaioshin trianng and was no where near as good as vegeta or goku, and in the series in the end gohan was the stongest (acctully vegeto was but fusion is cheeting) , and gotenks buu was acctually stronger than kid buu its just kid buu was more crazy so he blew more **** up in turn making him look more bad ass.

Vegeta achived ssj2 in the seven year perod after the cell games as goku achived ssj2 and 3, although because of gokus incredible natural tanent goku always had the edge so vegeta let him self be taken over by babadi in order to be a match for him

If you uninformed anime noobs acctually read the japanese manga or comics or graphic novels you would learn somthing instead of beeng fed this **** of funimation ass.

Also i think his transes should be "transes" other wise he will have to few true transformations.
(but good thought process anyway)

Best answers
well, about all the SSJ and USSJ AND SSJ2

i like EVMs idea pretty lot.

thad you turn ssj >> USSJ (then when you gain over a special level you go SSJ2 instead of USSJ) And then SSJ3/majin/mystic or whateveR :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one thing not right, vegeta is stronger that majin after majin but is weaker befor majin.
so it's a choise, have the befor ssj2 or the after ssj2.
majin is strong but not anymore when se fight's kid buu, he couln't win but he stands a chance but if he still whas majin then kid buu had make him soup.

it's your chiose, take the befor ssj2 or the after ssj2(after majin)

Best answers
For your information..... Vegeta already had ssj2 before he went Majin. It was because Vegeta in SSJ2 form is weaker than Goku in SSJ2, thats why Vegeta went to Babidi and let him take over him... Majin. In that case, Majin Vegeta can now win goku and he is happy about it, but he is now evil.

Vegeta Normal Form -> Vegeta SSJ -> Vegeta SSJ2
(SSJ = Link to USS)
(SSJ2 = Link to Majin)

and btw Gaara, the transformations of vegeta at EVM mod is totally unrealistic. The transformation is impossible. Vegeta can 'always' choose to go USS if he wants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh... ASS (ascended super saiyan) is the same thing as ssj2, goku says in episode 230 all of the transformations including that so i think ASS should be taking off the list since its the same as ssj2

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg... again I will explain it during the cell saga when cell just transforms into his perfect form vegeta and trunks are both super saiya-jin lvl2 (ussj not ssj2) then vegeta loses to cell and then gets knocked out. Then trunks realises that he can transform without his father seeing him now (because hes unconcious) then trunks transforms again after already being super saiya-jin lvl2, his new form is super saiya-jin lvl3. now super saiya-jin lvl2 is what is refered to "ussj", super saiya-jin lvl3 has never really been given a name, and trunks is the only one that had reached it. And the term ASSJ is just silly ts ssj2 its just that in the show somone says blah blah blah... hes an ascended super saiya-jin.... blah blah blah, "ascended super saiya-jin" they didnt mean that was the name of the form, they were just trying to explain that they were past the level of an oridionary super saiya-jin.

and this is how it goes:

vegeta-ssj-(ussj optional)-ssj2-majin

it would be just stupid to have vegetas transformations finish with ssj2 as the last one because it isnt his strongest or most origianal form.
by origional i meen that goku will be gong [ssj2 then ssj3] if youre vegeta you should go [ssj2 then ssj2-majin] other wise youll have ths [majin-ssj2 then ssj2] coz he would be losing power and be achiving an inferior form than ssj3. know that majin-ssj2 couldnt take on a ssj3, but it is better if vegeta goes beyond ssj2 as goku did, only difference is that vegeta goes to majin and goku goes to ssj3

what was that topis again?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, kingvegeta let me correct that:
Majin is also optional since it's not regular.
And This explains the levels a saiyan can reach.
Basicly:
  • Super Saiyan:
    • SSJ 2nd Grade - Slower than SSJ
    That's the form Vegeta used against Cell.
    • SSJ 3rd Grade - Ultra SSJ (Slower than 2nd grade, but almost as powerful as SSJ2)
    That's the form Trunks used against Cell.
    • SSJ Full Power:
      It's not an actual form, It's the state where Goku and Gohan could act natural while being SSJ.
Now please get this back on-topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom