Special Powerup

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I know that it has already been suggested , but those suggestions were not well thought-out

The concept goes like this
A character has a special transformation, it is achieved by power-upping with turbo till the maximum, then pressing the trans button
Every character should have a different transformation, for example Goku should have Kaioken
It can only be achieved in the normal form. It should increase speed, strength, PL; but if you stay in that form for a long period of time you should start loosing Stamina and HP
Considering that fact that Goku is the strongest character in ESF it should be enough
But for weak characters such as Trunks, Krillin and etc... These powerups should be in every form (or in the last ones)
Every character should have a different transformation, different bonuses and different conditions.
And these powerups can be reached with some various conditions
Like Buu should eat 3 cookies to transform or Goku should have more than 50% HP to do Kaioken
Or a timer, for example staying in a specific form for a certain amount of time

P.S. I'm not suggesting these exact transes, I'm just suggesting the concept

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
As far as I know XML will allow to add new models and animation
But it will not be able to change the concept of the game like creating new characters or transformations
that would be cheating :D

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be fun to have Kaioken with Goku (in normal form), USSJ Vegeta (in SSJ form) and etc. through something like this.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from the fact that you can edit EVERYTHING with the XML editor and that we are only locking down parts that revolve round balance with a special authentication system (you can edit it, but the game wont accept the changes without our argeeing to it). Goku is not the strongest ESF character. Buu is, which is why he was banned from use by pros on most servers. Goku and Vegeta are just middle line.

Regarding the suggestion. Nah sorry, something else planned.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I bet it has something to do with this new melee bonus.
Since we could see something in the vids that has been released.
Goku had some of an kaioken looking like aura when he did his special melee attack.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet it has something to do with this new melee bonus.
Since we could see something in the vids that has been released.
Goku had some of an kaioken looking like aura when he did his special melee attack.
Kaioken in SSJ3 form? That Kaioken looking aura (most likely) has nothing to do with Kaioken technique. Probably any character would have that sort of aura.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Kaioken in SSJ3 form? That Kaioken looking aura (most likely) has nothing to do with Kaioken technique. Probably any character would have that sort of aura.
he did a Super Kaioken in advanced-SSJ form while fighting against Pikkon, why not in SSJ3? :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Final impact?
If thats his self destruction move then no. Those moves are retarded in a game where you just respown after 5 seconds of your death.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he meant not the Ultimate Sacrifice
Probably he was talking about an "All-In" powerup

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom