Special beam cannon

Special beam cannon should be attached.

• Yes it should!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it shouldn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well how about this...i know everyone gonna yell at me for suggesting this....but how bout wen it is attached it can pierce ur opponent after a certain amount of time kinda like a power drill on a thick piece of wood...and you can have a secondary fire where as it is just as it is right now. im mean it would look pretty hot to see a special beam cannon go through somoene in the game

[EDIT] and if the person trys to block it he can have a time limit to return the fire during the BS or they get drilled. and if it just hits someone u can give em like a few seconds to get outta there. like a gradual life drain till it penetrates

Best answers
ok big fat words but definately not flamers

LAGG

BIG FAT SCRIPT! sorry mystic........

well, i say its better to be made like a left and right click, left to charge/fire right to detache

Scruffie

S
Okay, SBC should be fast, strong and detatchable, but while charging you can't move and it takes a good bit to charge up.

Also it should be the same god-damn size as Piccolo!

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by QSD
why is it purple? in the raditz saga it was yellow, we're at android saga atm, could be it changed
my mistake, it was blue there, I was confused. wasn't it yellow in alpha?

Best answers
Piccolos DBC should take a full bar of KI then since its soo powerful and it takes long to charge id say it should take as much ki as goku's kame hame ha does alsp attach it so itd be good in ps

Best answers
the sbc its still too big i think in the pic on the main page it looks as big as picolo

Best answers
yea the real thing is only about the size of his hand or a lil bigger :S the one in the pic looks like a friggin final flash

Best answers
Why dont u make it so: Its like a Kienzan and cant be controlled but if you hit the enemy it´ll go through him and he dies......??

Best answers
Make it Stronger+Faster. left click, charge, right click de-attach

Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
yeah that whats i was thinking and that it should be weaker when detached.

Best answers
I know that the team knows that it is too big, they just cant make it any smaller and still keep the SBC coil effect HL just cant do it

Best answers
well i like the way sbc is now. the team sould work on making mesanko more powerful if you want piccalo to PS. The way it is now makes piccalo different from the rest of the characters that are playable, that last thing i want to see is a whole bunch of characters that look different but have basically the same attacks. and the fact that you can move AFTER you fire the sbc makes it very usefull when dealing with people that spam kame-waves and other similar beam attacks since you can just straff to the side and give them another sbc in their face. Also since their will (hopefully) be advanced block struggles in 1.1 sbc being detached will help piccalo win more blockstruggles.

Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
if right click is de-attach then u wouldnt be able to hold the charge would u?

Scruffie

S
left click when not charging, charge
right click when charging, hold charge
right click when shot, dettach

Best answers
yeah they could do that but I doubht they will do it

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to power struggle don't pick Piccolo. Saiyans have the ultimate advantage in every regard when you're talking about power level. Right now anybody who isn't one of the saiyans ends up screwed about 10 minutes into a map, or less if they are up against Gohans. If the team doesn't balance this out first, don't worry about using SBC for power struggles, because you just wont be able to win anyway.

Best answers
hmm i had an idea for SBC, i know HL can support both a primary fire and a secondary fire...

so why not make the primary fire for SBC the quick attached vertion that looks smaller but chargers quicker, moves faster but does less damage and has a smaller blast radius.

and the secondary fire charges slower and moves slower but is detached like it is now in BETA 1.0 and is more powerful with a larger blast radius also it looks larger then the primary fire.

so what do you guys think of my idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom