Special Beam Cannon!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If multiple power struggling isn't enabled then your beam will pass right through.

Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
NOOOOoO, I LOVE SBC, YOU CAN'T ATTACH IT!!

This is criminal, sbc is the best when it is unattached, will you be able to conrole it after you have fired it in 1.2? I know there have been about 99x10 to the power of 999999 posts on sbc, but plz, this is something which needs to be adressed, if they make sbc attached people will only use pic's eye laser and be snipers and arg!!!!!

I know im probibally gonna get flamed by zilea or someone for posting this but plz, this needs to be heard.
LMFAO flamed by Zilea, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that.

Anyway, if SBC is to be worth a hoot attatched, then they need to speed it up and increase the power, so it can be used for PS, OR make Masenko better for PS. A controlled SBC would just look weird.

EDIT: To groovy - I know, I have tried but every time I try to edit it, it never changes. I am going to talk to Masta/Greg about it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My own personal opinion is that it should either be attached only for a small while (and increasing speed as well), to avoid spamming with multi-sbc's.

If that cannot be done, then increase PS ability of Masenko.

Off-topic (message for abe-froman):
Sorry for saying this here but I've tried PMing him, emailing him, IMing him and what not, but he is never available. Message: Remove |::Z::| from your text above your avatar, you've been out of Z for a long time, stop using that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it unattached, but I think it would be more realistic to have it attached.

Best answers
Wyatt has a brilliant idea, why not have it like this: Piccolo (or Cell) charges it up and fires it but when he first fires it it is attached, BUT if u press *right click* you will unnattach the SBC therefore everyone gets it the way they want it and more :) cuz lets say u fire it, but its against a kamehama, but u know u can win cuz u have more ki or sumthin like that, so u keep it attached and u fire it and ps and KILL him. Or on the otherhand, you can shoot it and b4 it hits the other beam u de-attach (i think the word is dettach but o well) so u can get them to ps while u beat the **** outta them and make them cry :)

Best answers
NOOOOOOOO THAT IDEA WOULD BE VERY LAME!! REMEMBER BACK IN THE ALPHA DAYS WHEN YOU COULD JUST DROP OUT OF POWERSTRUGGLES THATS BASICLY WHAT YOU WOULD ALLOW PICCOLO TO DO.

Its better if you have left click is attached and right click is un attached version but you cant unattach the left click version you charge on or the other thats it. the unattached version should be weaker though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they gona make it attached they should make it smaller and mad fast. they should also make it cut through other beams to give it an advantage. wild idea but if a kamehameha is a huge ball, the sbc is a projectile in a way, so it would cut thru the kamehameha right (they should also make discs cut beams). also they should make it smaller cuz u can usualy see it coming a mile away. if its attached and u cant move than they should make it smaller so u have a beter chance to hit. and in the show its only the size of piccolo's finger or hand. in the game is like the size or his upper body.

Best answers
I am Not so good To english but meen attached make it smaller???

Orz

Best answers
"Attached" means that you can't fire it and move, like you do with a Big Bang Attack or Finishing Buster. Attached beams are like the Kamehameha and Final Flash - you can't move and they're stuck on you until they explode. Right now, SBC is unattached. I'm partial to keeping it that way.

Best answers
i wouldnt mind having SBC attached if it wernt for 1 thing

PICCOLO CANT CONTROL THE SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!

so what are we going to do? fire it then have it keep going straight and not being able to curve? plus even if they just decided to let him curve it could u imagin how horrible the beam trail would look?

Best answers
well the only way i would lets spc be attached if it was like 1 hit ko...but then it would be spammed so make it more powerful if it is attached like it goes through like the disks if they are in a line they all die

Best answers
i think it should be attahced and more powerful and faster, it shouldnt be curved but it just seems dumb when u can fire it adn then just fly to the left adn look at it just start in the middle of nowhere

Best answers
Originally posted by maxstokkebye2
i think it should be attahced and more powerful and faster, it shouldnt be curved but it just seems dumb when u can fire it adn then just fly to the left adn look at it just start in the middle of nowhere
I totally agree with you. I've always hated how you can fly sideways and see the beam like in the middle of no where.

since you cant really do much once you fire it you can always bail out by blowing up the beam if things go wrong.

Best answers
Well originally the Special Beam Cannon is attatched to him..like on the show...I don't think I've seen him control it, everywhere I see him do it on the show, it's always in a straight line, not curved. So I think it should stay attached and shouldn't need to be attatched, HOW EVER!, they should make it very fast and give the front of it, give it parts so it could hit the players as a high damage and a combo (like in dbz hyper deminsion)

Best answers
i love to use the sbc, piccolo is the best!

now on-topic: I think if they do attatch it if you charge it up on the ground it should give you a boost because piccolo always did the sbc on the ground with his feet planted. come to think of it i never saw a sbc fired from some one who is flying in the show. also like everyone else said, make it faster, stronger and smaller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imperfect cell (while airborn) fired sbc at piccolo when they first fought

Best answers
Perfect Cell vs Goku, he did the move "12 Eyes" which multiplies him by 6 or so(if tien only3), anyways all 6 Cells ran around goku and i think, *think* 1 or 2 of them were in mid air and fired SBC to Goku.

Anyways, come to think of it, i think SBC if attached DOES need to fire faster, maybe 2-5 times faster? since its supposed to drill thru air and all.
Also if attached, maybe it could be maneuvered slightly in 4 different angles(depending which angle u send it in) like a 20 degree angle from its original line.
Also SBC shouldnt slow your run/flight/walk speed down as other beams do, unless it doesnt alrdy.

Best answers
Hey Crono, i totally agree with what ur talkin about. I pay close attention to the show and noticed he controls it in a straight line. It should be attached but in a straight line so it gives piccolo his PSing advantage. infact, it looks weak unattached. i was psing someone with SBC and i look at whos controlling it and i realize nobody. It looks ridiculous. For all u i want SBC unattached fans, it should be attached but just not moveable.

Best answers
Ya i agree it should be attached. 1 is because in the Series i dont remember it being not attached. (Correct me if im wrong on that.)
2. It annoys the hell out of me and LOTS OTHERS! cuz if ur bs it, it give the player to shoot many more times at u (which is totally ***!) I hate that.
3. Also it's a good beam spam which i really hate. even though i can get around it but most of the time i dont get a chance too. :\ So i vote No it should not be unattached! It should be attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom