Special Beam Cannon

Best answers
I know this has been suggested lots of times, but it still isn't changed. I think - and as far as I know this was already decided - that the SBC should not be explosive (and it should not be reflectable either. If blocked it should just disappear. Would me more like the shows...)

Best answers
Dissapear? Watch the episode where Cell charges up a SBC and see weather or not it disappears, same when Buu throws one at Gohan. The SBC goes through a target until it hits something that it cannot go through then it explodes. Like when he threw it at Raditz, it destroyed the part of his armor that it hit and then preceded to explode after hitting the mountain behind him.

If you wanted it more real to the show then it would be a 1 hit kill when hitting an opponent with an explosion after it hits the terrain. I think it is fine as it is right now, it is very powerful, they made it much faster, and it has a fast charge time with low ki cost.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep.. he is right.. cell fired a SBC at piccolo and he swapped it away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should do piercing dmg........(hope i wrote piercing right oO_
but it does explode..........when it hits the ground..

Best answers
well most attacks does explode but some don't got alot of explosion damage if your near it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom