special beam cannon to slow!

Best answers
they should make the special beam cannon alot faster in 1.1.
i could shoot special beam cannon and teleport in fron of it so it could hit me (it didnt dmg though)

plus u should make SPC like a normal beam, coz every time i have a ps with a SPC i can just move away from it and shoot another 1(while its still ps'ing):talk: :talk: :S

Best answers
Heres the way i see it sence there already gonna make the sbc attached like the kamehameha the that means Piccolo can do a ps with it and in ps the beams grow in power so think aboutit

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
Heres the way i see it sence there already gonna make the sbc attached like the kamehameha the that means Piccolo can do a ps with it and in ps the beams grow in power so think aboutit
Yes, but
- you won't be able to steer sbc
- you can't cause it to detonate

I think it deserves a little more speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sjould go super fast, and if it is a killing hit i think it ought to go right through him, but that would seem pretty stupid looking, it should be narrower too, and yeah it needs to be like 2x the speed but a smaller explosion same damage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VERY fast, no
but it should pierc........

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didn't piccolo say it goes faster then the speed of light in the radditz saga, if he did, they should make it faster.

Best answers
/me imagin a server with lot of picollos on it

yeah how u wanna dodge it?block struggle? when multiple ps u can shot a lot of sbc's and the other one won't win.
it's fine now, it shouldn't be made very fast, maybe a bit faster is enough.

Scruffie

S
SBC should be fast, piercing and unattached, because Piccolo uses it while moving in Garlic Jr saga.

It should be like finger laser, only it takes off more damage and lots more Ki, so you can't spam.

Best answers
SBC is fien the way it isbut its quite cheap sayign When u fire it people have to Ps it and u can just fly away teleprot next to the mand chareg a fully and when they r finished psing u blast them!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ghoststalker
yeah how u wanna dodge it?block struggle? when multiple ps u can shot a lot of sbc's and the other one won't win.
it's fine now, it shouldn't be made very fast, maybe a bit faster is enough.
Not any harder than dodging a kame heading your way.

Remember, they're attaching it for 1.1. That means you have to wait for the current sbc to finish before you can launch a new one. However, I doubt you'll be able to guide or detonate it, so it needs to be a bit faster, to make sure it's not absolutely useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand what is everybodies problem....
its a good move and whoever has a problem just dont play piccolo :/

Best answers
im a devote green man fan i think it should be made faster,narrower and pirceing with no exploion,straight off kill like it was for part of the seires....but i have a plan: say if your pl is 1.0 mil and your target is 1.25 the beam should kill them...but is they more than 25 persent stronger it should just damage them...this is just one of my thoughts please dont be annoyed at and start saying..."oh thats suk's" or "god people will lame it" or "thats the dumbest thing i've heard" i just had a thought i though i'ld share

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
im a devote green man fan i think it should be made faster,narrower and pirceing with no exploion,straight off kill like it was for part of the seires....but i have a plan: say if your pl is 1.0 mil and your target is 1.25 the beam should kill them...but is they more than 25 persent stronger it should just damage them...this is just one of my thoughts please dont be annoyed at and start saying..."oh thats suk's" or "god people will lame it" or "thats the dumbest thing i've heard" i just had a thought i though i'ld share
i think it should be like this:
the SBC is faster than most of the shots in the game, you can control it, but because it's fast it's hard to control(takes time to turn to the side etc...)
if you shoot a FULLY CHARGED sbc and make a DIRECT HIT into an enemy that got no more than 130% of your total energy, he's a dead meat(scattered across the map, that is ^^)

remember the point of the SBC, it's one of the strongest moves considering their energy, because all it's energy is focused at one small point(when you charge it's focused on your finger, when shot it's as big as a fist), so the damage is amazing

oh yeah, it's should pierce through the target(if it didn't block it)
if it's being blocked, it won't come back to the same way it was shot from(too fast) unless the energy of the blocker was MUCH more powerful than the shooter's energy
and, it SHOULD explode when making the final impact(it does explode in the show)

Best answers
I think it should be made a LITTLE bit faster and also thinner/smaller because its huge in game and its not that big in the show...

how it should/could be:

Best answers
sense were on the topic of this heres my 2cents. i agree that the sbc should be smaller/faster/pierce/and its going to be attached. i think it should be about as fast as a min. charged gen. beam. those r pretty fast. also i think something should be done about piccolo's eye lazers. i dont think that you should be able to shoot throughout the whole map like that. it should be limited to a range to stop from people continuously zaping u from the other side of the map. same should be done about frieza's lazer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom