Special Beam Cannon and Kameha, Adjustments

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.

I made a room the other day. Started playing and i was like hmm, i'llg et piccolo for a bit.

I played for liek 10 minutes just using sbc....

Within 10 minutes i had 70 something kills with 5 people in the room.

I was using sbc.

Things i noticed, it charges very fast, *its not channeled, it has a VERY large "hitbox," its very strong and has very good splash.

The thing that got me the most was the hitbox. Its just too large...

I dont know, nerf it or something.

And i kinda noticed that.... well.... kameha is over powered. It has massive splash and massive damage. I'm talking just detonating it within your vicinity will kill you instantly, as opposed to gallit gun or something else. The splash area was just insane, it was aggrivating me.

-Lower the area of effect on the kameha or nerf the damage

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is why I love piccol. So many of his moves can be combine with melee. Because SBC is strong and charges fast, i can use it like generic balls/beams. Plus i feel differnt since barely anyone play as him.

But since piccolo only 2 (or 1, i forget) transformation, I don't think anything of piccolo needs to be toned down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just the one i'm afraid, but he should be getting some cool new moves to make up for it :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things i noticed, it charges very fast, *its not channeled, it has a VERY large "hitbox," its very strong and has very good splash.

The thing that got me the most was the hitbox. Its just too large...
in the outline it said sbc was gonna be smaller and connected to piccolos finger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom