Sparticus Sig Req

Best answers

well.. it's been a while and i just got a sig request ( thanks :) ) so i made him a sig.
c&c welcome

*edit*
ah.. dont tell me the redish glow on the right side of the sig is wrong hehe... just noticed that. trying to fix that now

Best answers
huh ? now in english please ? :p
you like tea and this sig ? lol

Best answers
i dont think that will look good since there's 1 picture on the right and 1 picture covering the whole sig and the text on the left.
but ill try and let you know

Best answers
it's a part of my whole alice in wonderland obsession.................i cant stop quoting!

Best answers
I dont like it, the backround is ugly and looks like you had a normal pic and zoomed into it like 10 times, the colors are odd and make even the outlines border disapear at points and the second pic seems to big and different then the stock photo on the right (Unless they arnt the same).

I suggest trying to use a different kind of backround, one that dosnt look that messy and zoomed in, and colors.

Best answers
i made the background completely by myself.
took me about half an hour.

and the pictures are the same.
the background image is made a little smaller and the one on right is made alot smaller.

and about the border .. thats my style so aint gonna change that
and btw.. i can see the border everywhere it's just a lil harder to see at some places. but like i said. thats my style :)

but anyway.. ill change it a bit. ill brush the background so it wont look the same anymore heh.

Best answers
Just to point out, The so called "background" looks nothing more but clouds. Id save scrap everything but the far right image. You shouldnt use luminosity on a image ever, You can simply click on the image you want to color which should make it selected, make a new layer and fill it in with the color you want. w00t! We now have a colored image without that nasty gray from luminosity.

*Edit*
You said that the way you make your borders is your "style", You only use overlay or soft light, That isnt style. I to use that only if the signature requires it.

Best answers
it's my style to show that i made the signature.
it's like my signature on a signature.

my granddad was a painter ( he passed away several years ago though :( ) and he always put his signature on his paintings.
that's what every painter does.

and this is my way of putting my "signature" on sigs.
PLUS i actually like the border.

and uhm..

how do you mean that ? a coloured image.
i have to select the image and then what?
make a new layer with for example a red background and then ?
could you explain that step by step? *noob here hehe*
thanks in advance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh noes! Green Arrow is teaching horrible ways to color *runs*

Gazeebo, everytime someone gives you C&C you can't just say "that's my style"

That border IS horrible and even if it's "your" style, it's a bad one and you should break the habbit sooner rather than later.

Ryo Edit: Any more comments like the first and I will take action.

Best answers
heh well... to be honest i thought it looked ok actually ..
but really.. i've made this border on every sig so far.
you cant do much borders so yea.. heh
anyway... how can i color pictures then ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all you need is a 1px black border & color balance layer and your sigs will improve that much

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like such borders for sigs, but i do think the border could use a darker color (black, or dark navy blue) that will look way better

Lid

L
The font does not match the rest of the sig at all and the background looks terrible as well. Save the stock for a batter sig.

Best answers
GaZeeBo said:

well.. it's been a while and i just got a sig request ( thanks :) ) so i made him a sig.
c&c welcome

*edit*
ah.. dont tell me the redish glow on the right side of the sig is wrong hehe... just noticed that. trying to fix that now
I just want to say that he also asked for a signature and avatar from me, So I belive this is whoreing, yes? (Asking for more signatures and avatars from more then 1 person at a time?) I dont want to get him in trouble but he is obviously asking around through PMs for more signatures and avatars.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GreenArrow said:
I just want to say that he also asked for a signature and avatar from me, So I belive this is whoreing, yes? (Asking for more signatures and avatars from more then 1 person at a time?) I dont want to get him in trouble but he is obviously asking around through PMs for more signatures and avatars.
I don't see how that is any of your concern. He is just looking for the best sig. Don't rag on him.

Anyways the sig is terrible, the font is bad and nothing really matches. Work on blending and giving things the flow they deserve.

Best answers
owa said:
I don't see how that is any of your concern. He is just looking for the best sig. Don't rag on him.
lol I do belive that asking for more then 1 signature from multipule people is against the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom