Space Ghost - Coast to Coast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many of you remember this show? I downloaded like 6 episodes. This thing brings back so much memories... I also have the one where supposedly, before the show was named "Space Ghost - Coast to Coast" they would be using Bird Man, but Bird Man kept screwing up and they renamed the show. I never realized it till now, but the show was pointless. Pointless-comedy... I never thought that the two could excist :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh, I remember that show. It's kind of odd. o_O

Best answers
Space Ghost was great ... sometimes. I think Space Ghost has been on for over 10 years now, I know its one of the longest running talk shows around.

Best answers
Ohyea! i remember that show. I didnt get it at that time but now that i remember it it was awesome... Weird but awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The show is the best example of comedy and animation done right.

Best answers
I've Never heard of the show,
it sounds sorta funny,
What was it about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its kinda hard to explain, Mortar was in it (I think they used him for Toonami a long time ago). Then there was this green bug, I think his name was pronounced Zorac, who played the keyboards, and Space Ghoast was basically, one of those Classic Cartoon Super Hero's, only Coast-to-Coast is his Talk Show, they'd bring some celebrities on the show via a cartoon-like television that would ascend near his desk and ask the celebs questions. They'd throw in alot of comedy sometimes. I wonder why they took it off the air? Besides the fact that it was old.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a topic warranting a delurk.

Hmmm. I loved it. I've seen so much of it.

Moltar, Zorack, Space Ghost, and they used to have Tanzit do the announcer bit.

I do wonder why they took it off.

But they brought it back......

Speaking of CN......did anyone see the stealth pilot of ATHF a couple years back? Bored one night, watching CN at 5 AM?

Best answers
hahahahah i liked that show... I liked the spin off better though. Brak owns you all. Oh man funny stuff. Space ghost would always blast zorac haha..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow yeah, Space Ghost coast to coast. I remember it, but i really dont remember what happend since i was only little and didn't understand much of it. I guess i should try downloading an episode or 2 sometime.
btw :- Space ghost had his own cartoon series as well didn't he?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Wow yeah, Space Ghost coast to coast. I remember it, but i really dont remember what happend since i was only little and didn't understand much of it. I guess i should try downloading an episode or 2 sometime.
btw :- Space ghost had his own cartoon series as well didn't he?

Yea. An old one they show on Boomerang often. It was a classic crappy 60s toon.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very crappy, but it's amusing how he brings it into the talk show. All of his cohorts on the show were arch villains which is why they treat him like crap. Good show.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
God that show pwned. I watched when i was little and i still enjoy it \o/

Best answers
it still does pwn...i see it like every Sunday me thinks...ya. That show still r0x and will always r0x. I like episode Space Ghost got drunk and was hunting a friggin Bear lol! He was riding the lil screen that he talks to guests to. Lol it was great. He also had a flag pole stuck up his ass by Zorak and he didnt even know it lol! Thats the greatest episode that ive seen on that show. Now Harvey Birdman Attorny at Law kinda fills that spot for Space Ghost. Still both great shows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show is hilarious. All of the late CN comedy stuff (Sealab, Aqua Teens, Space Ghost, Home movies) have a sort of unique kind of comedy you can't find on other shows.

Best answers
I used to stay up to 11:45 (I believe was the time it was on CartoonNetwork). It was addicting and funny.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always found that show extremely boring. Space Ghost droned on with his monotone, uninteresting voice. The animation was poor quality when it was original at all, and it had no real plot or comedic value. I liked the large green praying mantis, though.

Best answers
OMG!! People on this forum have gr8 taste LOL. I remember that sho, yes it was Cartoon Network. It was sometimes extremely funny or not at all. Gr8... iwant to watch it now... to bad it's not on... :-(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I always found that show extremely boring. Space Ghost droned on with his monotone, uninteresting voice. The animation was poor quality when it was original at all, and it had no real plot or comedic value. I liked the large green praying mantis, though.
Yah, it didn't seam to interest me either me either. But some parts were kinda funny. Havn't seen it in a while though.

Best answers
hahah because zorac always bashed the show... =P

a show that vaguely resembles space ghost is aqua teen hunger force.... Not in the sense that its a talk show, but in the sense that its a mindless humor show. I remember one ep of aqua teen where these two aliens one, with a arnold swarsahblaahblah acent... that was mad funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom