South Australian Fires - Worst than Ash Wednesday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
It's not always the big things that are signs.

It's just a general thing. Weather and other natural forces are fouled up and going haywire.

Chances are, this brush fire is a result of this. I'm not trying to be prophetic. Be Aware.....Be safe.
be aware and be safe? mate if the end of the world is coming you can be as aware or safe aas you like, it aint gonna help.

that being said, the end of the world is NOT coming, and i doubt it will any time soon.

humanity dying out however. thatll probably happen in the next 200 years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, excuse me for trying to play a joke on Dr. Breen....

Well, nevermind. Just get ready to duck and cover your heads if you're living in the states, or visiting, in the next 5-10 years. Somethings gonna happen.

And it wont be the fault of any terrorists, or anyone else, other than ourselves.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
God, one big thing happens, people think every other disaster is an omen from God >_>

Anyways, bushfires suck balls. Same with natural disasters. Shame tha tpeople ahd to lose their lives.

War on nature, ho!

Best answers
Why would it be fraud when I gave a direct link?
There may be bush fires frequently in Australia.
alot of people have given and I am grateful for it.
in our small town, where Mitre Ten was asking for donations. the raod got so blocked off in cars as people were giving donations. there were trucks of tools, furniture and food.
they ended up having police there to lower the speed limit.
and open up another shed to store the donations.

if you think I am trying to scam you or whatnot.
well, I just dont think people trust people anymore. even when they try to have a good intention.
if there is a way for me to "prove" that I am not trying to scam people. let me know.
but thanks anyway.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg does this look like donation talk

Yes it does

Warned

Best answers
Wow sorry to hear that, Poor animals. Trapped in their cage with no where no run, waiting for their death. As much as i would like to help, i cant. i didnt even donate to the tsunami charity because i dont have any money. Besides you really cant expect people to give you money for chairity via internet. Thats like giving money to a lunatic, you dont know if their telling the truth or if their having an episode.

And to thouse people talking about the apocalipse or something.....Its just a coinsidence...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what to give..except my time for posting... -_-?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom