• Yes I like it it's good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No let the sound of 1.2....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was thinking if the team can remove the sound of all the characters in esf 1.2.3 and to use the sounds of budokai 1 , 2, or 3 or even budokai tenkaichi.An exemple in 1.2 vegeta say when he throws the bing bang he say : "Bing Bang Attack" in BUDOKAI 3 HE SAY "Welcome to super vegeta's Bing BANG ATTACKKK" it will really cool to put the sound of the budokai in esf 1.3 and DON't FORGET THE TAUNTS PLEASE

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like esf's sounds as is =/

I think they should change Goku's kame charge and fire sounds though. I love the way Goku sounded during the cellgames when he was charging and firing the warp khh.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it will be better than esf sound 1.2 trust me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No not all of the sounds would work well. Tenkaichi has some great sounds, I use some of them persoanlly, but the characters announce their attacks too fast, so it does not syncronize with the minimum charge required for the attack. Besides, they are already using Budokai pain sounds.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't fit with the game so well if every dam budokia sound was used, think about it for a second, your standing there charging a beam & goku screams at "KAMEHAME". The sound ends before it even get's to the yeloow line I would imagine in some other charcter's cases too.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from all of that, I think the team would have to get permission to rip sound bytes directly out of another funimation product, and that would call undue attention to the modification. The team has done a solid job on the sounds as-is, and they don't need to start borrowing from another game to replace their own work.

Best answers
That's right. It would also require a lot of work, just to get some different sounds, and I don't really think it would be worth all the time and effort it would take just for better sounds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, regarding the sounds...I think they should all do what Goku's KHH does. You know what I mean: "Kamehame..." and when you shoot, "HAAA!!!"

They should all do that.
"Final...FLASH!!"
"Galick Gun...FIRE!!"
"Burning...ATTACK!!"
"Big bang...ATTACK!!"

Don't know why they aren't all like that. Goku's has been like that since Alpha 2.0, I'm sure it's easy enough to apply the principle to other beams.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the other attacs never did that. Kameha was about the only one that did that ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom