Sound ripping off of movies

Best answers
Hey I was deeply curious on how you would be able to extract a crystal clear sound wav from say "Bojack" movie 9? Now I have held my microphone up to the speaker and it records.. yet it still has that staticness to it you know?

My curiousity is that I've heard several sound wavs directly from the show or movies and they are perfect! What programs did you guys use in order to extract these sounds? If you could tell me and the process I would gladly appreciate it. I have several movies that I want to get sounds for and I'd try to host them for you guys. My main idea is melee and weapon sound effects. Any suggestions?

~DemonFox

Best answers
you can always do it the simpleton way, just plug your mic into the speaker output

Best answers
or go to the bottom right hand corner of your screen and right click on the Volume Icon. Open Volume Control, click Options, then properties. select recording and make sure Stereo Mix has the box next to it checked. Click OK and Select Stereo Mix as your Primary recorder.

Best answers
Thanks alot! I always thought it needed some expensive program lol.. god I'm such an idiot. Thanks guys ^^

~DemonFox

Best answers
Heh cool, didnt think to do that.
This is handy, but i know freedom uses a program of some sort to "yoink" out the sounds so theres not speech or music on them, what is used for that is what i'd like to know

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats great!!!
DBZTogeta really revealed to me something I didnt knew and that a rare thing! lol
nehow I would recomend ( after that genious thing!![credits goes to DBZTogeta])
I would recomend "Windows Movie Maker"| - the final Virsion and after that to extract the sound to the precise milisecond of the anim\wave and then to edit and\or add special effects use "Nero Wave Editor"

and again - DBZTogeta - never thought of that and before WMM I was really desperet if I only... nm

Good luck with ur future soundpacks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom