Sound on esf

Best answers
Sounds good, but I don't think the esf team is going to add any movie content stuff into the mod. ESF is simply DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are some movie sounds in, the movies are a good source of sound because they have less background music. So far the one that I know for sure is from the movie is Vegeta's current Gallit Gun sound, but in the movie he says it and then fires a Big Bang, proof that there are no good Gallit Gun sounds. The only time Vegeta uses Gallit Gun (not including Ougon Oozaru Super Bebi Vegeta's x10 Gallit Gun) is on Earth in the saiyan saga, where he sounds like a weasel.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they already have dbz movie sounds in it, lissen to the gallitgun sound and then to the metal cooler movie. :]

Best answers
yep that's right they only won't put movie chars into esf ... i readed in another thread:]

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is heaps of movie sounds. Krillin and Gohan's 'death' sounds come from movie 3 the tree of might. I think even more came from that move but I've forgotten now.

Best answers
The only time Vegeta uses Gallit Gun (not including Ougon Oozaru Super Bebi Vegeta's x10 Gallit Gun) is on Earth in the saiyan saga, where he sounds like a weasel.
wrong..he used it also against frieza...
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF doesn't have any music from the series, it's provided by the most excellent (no deceased) The Faulty. I think it would be infringing on copyright to include the music, but then again, they included copyright characters and attacks so i'm unsure.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SOME songs from the series would be good for raising your battle skills music has a huge effect on the way you fight in this game i dont really like the faulty that much anyway though actually i dont really like any of the songs on the mp3 player except for satellite

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the bippity-boppity simple techno vibes, but if Satellite is the first song to play then the mood is set. :D

I suggested a smart mp3 player a while back, which included mp3's from the show, buut Twister (Majin Prince at the time) said that the team were not allowed to include copyrighted music and distribute it for free, so I guess you're stuck with what you have on hand. It's totally down to personal choice of course, but I find angsty music goes best with ESF, Linkin Park, Static-X, Godsmack etc.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, they do use some sounds from the DBZ movies. No need for a thread suggesting something that is already in.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom