Sound Editing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm asking the ESF pro's and the pro rogues on this board on how to remove background music from an audio clip. I made a video clip of goku going SSJ3 and then I extracted the audio from it. Now i was to just isolate the yelling and screaming so I can add my own music behind it.

I'm using Adobe Audition 2.0. If there is any other program that might be easier in doing this, then please let me know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe you have to layer the new music over the existing clip rather than remove the old music from it first. Amplification or something. Ask Logan, it's what he does.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the clip I have, the music is pretty loud. So if I layed the music ontop of the audio clip then you'd get a bunch of garbage.

It doesn't have to be removed, the volume could be lowered as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you'll need the raw sound file if all you want is the screaming, and unless you wanna go knock on Funi's door, you won't get it.

You need to play with the volumes so you can "drown out" the raw BGM in the sound file. And since SSJ3 Goku transformation as very apparent music playing at the time, chances are it'll be hard to work with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom