Sound Editing

Best answers
umm im sry if this was mentioned but wat program do i use to if i want to take out the singing of a song? and is there any tutorials? thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really think there is one, unless those big companies have them. I think your better off looking for a lyricless song.

but legaly.... o_o

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are programs, but they suck. Nothing will work to the point of being able to cleanly tear lyrics out. They usually end up raping the song while they're at it.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Karrde's right. I've tried effacing vocals from tunes, such as Modern Mouse's 'Float On', and Linkin Park's 'Numb'--The results were terrible to say the least. But if you're really gung ho about this then I suggest you try Audio4Fun's AV Music Morpher Gold 2.0.

EDIT: Gung ho? It would mean you're expressing 'much enthusiasm' for the music editing.

Best answers
There's also a plugin for winamp called AnalogX, but it's rubbish, and only really kinda works on some songs :scared:

Best answers
so wath u wanna do is have a program that removes the lirycs from the song?
why don't u search for .mid formats those are the "negatives" and u don't have 2 get a program that will screw your song

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom