Soul Calibur 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, one of my friends bought this game for PS2 (which means we get heihachi :no: ). But anyways, it's an excellent game, very smooth gameplay, excellent graphics, easy moves and combo's, many different modes of play, and a lot of things to unlock. Does anyone else have or play this game? Waht do you think, and does anyone know if there will be an edgemaster combo like in Soul Edge (never played Soul Calibur 1).

Retired
Best answers
I'm waiting for the Xbox version here in holland. I'm gonna get that game ofcourse.

I loved Soul Blade(think it was soul blade) on PS, owned :) I played Soul Caliber 1 on Dreamcast, and also that one rawked. so I have no doubts about SC2 :).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Calibur 1 was one of the top fighting games ever made, an absolute favorite of mine.. I'm looking forward to the (Xbox) version, with Spawn! Ooh.. Spawn is just pure ownage.

Sidenote-Anyone ever see the animated series of Spawn, shown on HBO? (Very good, but very violent, and bloody..language, mature themes, etc. About as close to 'American Anime' as you can get.)

Best answers
man i played this game yesterday with a few friends, 70 rounds went by like nothing.. this game is so fun. Astaroth pwnz ^_^

Best answers
heh.. go heihachi... I gotta say that Heihachi and Mitsurugi are my 2 best characters... yeah its funny becuz I got this game for free at some tournament for beating some people.. :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its rentable but theres no online play so its a waste xbox live games > all

Retired
Best answers
normally I always played as Hwang, but I'm not sure if he's still in SC2, and in SC1 I also was Maxi quite much :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwang is out, but he ahs a replacement, almost just like him, but better i think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I despise that they put heihachi in it. No one likes that freaking idiot. Wolverine would have been a much better choice, seeing it was a debate. Don't know why they chose that mogol. Oh well the game will still be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah HeiHachi was a dumb choice, he's already completely played out ( sorry for throwing the lingo at you guys :) ) Wolverine would have been great, but i wish we had spawn. *envies Sailor Alea* :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish Siegfried was still in it. I know Nightmare is, but I lovvvvvvvved Siegfried!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite character was the hardest one to use! Ivy! She owns. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, my favorite is seung mina, she's the best. :) allthough ivy is extremely hard to overcome when used properly. Seung mina though... she's a veteran :)

Best answers
i like ivy also my main 3 chars are Ivy, Astaroth, and Voldo. Vold cuz he's funny as hell to watch and play as, Ivy cuz i can be cheap with her, and Astaroth cuz, i like big axes... im really good with him too

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Sueng Mina does own ^_^ She's my 2nd fav. I liked Sophitia when I first started playing, then realized she's very predictable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Sophitia and Seung Mina were both my favorties, but i prefer Sueng mina, She's got range. From time to time i play as mitsurugi, or Maxi, but i stick with Seung Mina. Waht's up with Cassandra, did they really need another Sophitia?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mitsurugi is okay, but I've always hated Maxi with passion.

Best answers
Heihatchi rocks though I've never play SB1/SC1/SC2 so I can't judge how he is in that game.. (Heihatchi from Tekken right? x_x)

I tihnk I might check out some screens and then head out to best buy and purchase this.. Since so many people like it , Its gotta be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom