soooo, i just got me a 360, what games should i get

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since these games are a bit short/Could have been WAY better/longer, I suggest renting

Sonic the Hedgehog-Freaking Sonic the Hedgehog. If you liked Sonic Adventure's gameplay and you know the general Sonic story, you should like it, but it has awful replay value unless you are really into Sonic (Even myself, I meet the lower end of this requirement)

Super Man Returns-Flying around miles of cities and their skies while seeing and hearing Superman break sound barriers is just sexy. But the fighting gets a bit repetitive and I beat it in a total of 6 hours (according to the gameplay timer, though it definitely felt more than that)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another dirty disc error, this time after about 2 hours of play, i hear that 360's are prone to this, but this is some bullcrap.

the disc may have a scratch in it now, not 100% sure. around the middle of the disc, maybe 1 cm out from the "xbox 360" logo on the bottom of the disc there is a full circle on the disc, its subtle enough it may have supposed to have been there and I only noticed it out of "pissed offness"

i have never moved the console while it was on, i have it in a well ventilated area, and the disc (save for that thing mentioned above) is in pristine condition, im seriously considering taking it back to gamestop and getting my money back =/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A guy at my work recently exchanged a game his new Xbox 360 ate as well, and it sounds like a similar problem. After a short period he got a disc read error, and when he looked at his disk it had a small ring around the outside of it that looked like it'd been buffed out with something abrasive. Not sure what could cause that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for humor, yet another DDE, after about 30 minutes of play again.

checked the disc and compared it to some other DVDs, the ring i thought was a scratch is supposed to be there, so ignore all the ramblings about that.

the fault appears to be the 360 itself, if i get one more tonight, **** the 360. its going back to the store and im never going to conisder buying another one.

**edit, i think ive found the problem

theres an actual crack in the disc, its a small one, but i know it cant be good for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See man, this is where I get confused. I absolutely have never had a single disc error problem with mine so far. I've had it since november and play it every day. Is it always the same game?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only have the 1 game, so i guess so.

im gonna take the game back as soon as i can for an exchange, and see if that helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You too?

Around the center hole of my Gears of War disc, there is a random darker shade of the disc. I exchanged my game but got another one with the same random dark shade, but in a different pattern.

I've been wondering what caused this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom