Sonic V2 WiP, into ESF? :) Yayorzh :)

DMW

Best answers
Hey dude,nice sonic, i never could find the other one or knuckles and shadow.Well he's looking good but the skin could bee a lil better,other then that you strait dude.(BTW you ever release taht trunks of yours)?

Best answers
is that sonic model of chakra-x downloadeble cause it looks SSSOOOOO cool!!!

Best answers
when they said official model im pretty sure they were talking about the one from sonic adventure two, right? so i highly doubt that its downloadable

Best answers
but is there any sonic model to down load because im going crazy...

Best answers
why dont u just do to the request thread its in the stickies, and i think there might be one at esfworld

Best answers
Okay, for whoever who wanted to know why i didn't release my trunks model because i got pissed off over some of the comments i got, so one person can ruin it all.

And this isnt the place to discuss models either, charkra uses the official for personal use to play around with, not for release. and for the other sonic model pack, who knows if it still exists, this place isn't the place to discuss it, its about my model so get back on topic

anyway sorry for not posting an update, but i've made a few changes to charkra's drawovers on msn and i'll keep you guys posted soon

and theres no skin yet :p its just colour polies

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking forward to the new screenshots buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom