Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo, my Sonic Fan Film sequel!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys! LONGGGG TIME NO SEEEE. I peep in every now and then to check the status of the mod ;)

But I recall some members remembering my old Sonic fan film "Nazo Unleashed". Well I have grown a lot since then, doing personal stuff and professional stuff, and now I decided to make a final sequel to it now that I have a stronger skill set as an animator. I posted the first scene/teaser yesterday! I also am running a Patreon for all my animation endeavors as well.

[video=youtube;X0mDYDAYx7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0mDYDAYx7A[/video]

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this in my sub feed yesterday and didn't have time to click

Looks amazing though, I remember seeing some of your tests/animatics(?) a while a go. You've definitely improved dramatically since the first

Just a question though, Won't such a far away deadline mean there will be varying degrees of quality as you improve even more over the next 3 years?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Is this all done by you or do you have a team? everything looks top notch! sound effects and animations sync wonderfully

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this in my sub feed yesterday and didn't have time to click

Looks amazing though, I remember seeing some of your tests/animatics(?) a while a go. You've definitely improved dramatically since the first

Just a question though, Won't such a far away deadline mean there will be varying degrees of quality as you improve even more over the next 3 years?
Thank you!

And yes that is a legitimately good point that I too have considered. It doesn't help that I prefer to work in sequence too, so the drawings you see half way through the film *probably* will be better than the ones in the beginning (you can probably even see that in the scene I posted). However, because the bread and butter animation will be put in to the fight scenes and the talking scenes will be more limited, I am hoping that allows me to make the potential skill-increase less noticeable :)

Is this all done by you or do you have a team? everything looks top notch! sound effects and animations sync wonderfully
Yep! Everything except the static sky backgrounds were drawn and animated by me, which is why it's taking so long -__-.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a fan of Sonic but this does look professionally done.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
hmm didn't know the legendary chakra-x was here.....I must fanboy... loved your shit when I was younger man kudos.:smile:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woha Nice to see you still doing animations Chakra. As much of a sonic fan as ever to XD

And i totally agree with deverz. Your skills have come a long way over the years. Looking forward to your stuff XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woha Nice to see you still doing animations Chakra. As much of a sonic fan as ever to XD

And i totally agree with deverz. Your skills have come a long way over the years. Looking forward to your stuff XD
Chakra's animations are so sexy. Nice job man!
hmm didn't know the legendary chakra-x was here.....I must fanboy... loved your shit when I was younger man kudos.:smile:
Thanks guys ;__; I've always been able to come here and have genuine support for my animations, glad to see things have not changed!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Thanks guys ;__; I've always been able to come here and have genuine support for my animations, glad to see things have not change!
There'll be a time when you'll be too important to be with us commoners ;) jk man hope your future keeps going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom